Topic for riddles

What belongs to you, but other people use it more than you?
Answer

Your name

1 Like

I come from a mine and get surrounded by wood always. Everyone uses me. What am I?

lead

1 Like

What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?
Answer

The letter m

nice(0000000000000000000000000char)

When does Christmas come before Thanksgiving?
Answer

In the dictionary

A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, “If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50.” The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he’ll just say he weighs more or less. In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?
Answer

The man did exactly as he said he would and wrote “your exact weight” on the paper.

what dissaperas after you say its name?

silence

i can’t spell (20char)

You live in a one story house made entirely of redwood. What color would the stairs be?
Answer

There are no stairs it is a 1 story house

1 Like

How can the number four be half of five?

Answer : IV, the Roman numeral for four, which is “half” (two letters) of the word five

disappears ( 20 chars)

thank(20chartottalyignorethismessage)

she was a photographer

I am something people love or hate. I change peoples appearances and thoughts. If a person takes care of them self I will go up even higher. To some people I will fool them. To others I am a mystery. Some people might want to try and hide me but I will show. No matter how hard people try I will Never go down. What am I?
Answer

There are 20 people in an empty, square room. Each person has full sight of the entire room and everyone in it without turning his head or body, or moving in any way (other than the eyes). Where can you place an apple so that all but one person can see it?
Answer

Place the apple on one person’s head.

I am just going to put a joke in the riddle section even though I already did this joke in the joke section

School:
When there is fire at school:
Teacher: STAY CALM
Kid named calm: I guess i’ll just die then

Did you click any of the blurs

• Yes
  • No
  • I’m not telling

0 voters

Poor people have it. Rich people need it. If you eat it you die. what is it?
Answer

Nothing

I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place.

What am I?
Answer

The letter e. End, timE, spacE, Every placE

A man wanted to enter an exclusive club but did not know the password that was required. He waited by the door and listened. A club member knocked on the door and the doorman said, “twelve.” The member replied, "six " and was let in. A second member came to the door and the doorman said, “six.” The member replied, “three” and was let in. The man thought he had heard enough and walked up to the door. The doorman said ,“ten” and the man replied, “five.” But he was not let in. What should have he said?
Answer

Three. The doorman lets in those who answer with the number of letters in the word the doorman says.