Topic for Stories

ah well whatever :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Sorry to awake this topic but I want to share this short story that I wrote
Hope you like it!

Today is a very important day. Why? You may ask. Well, today marks the day of my 10th birthday. But, I don’t want to have any sort of celebration. Why? You may ask again. Well, if anything, I have learned from childhood memories, is not to celebrate my birthday. You’ll see what I’m talking about.
On the day when I was born, aka my 0th birthday, a terrible hurricane happened. On my 1st birthday, a fire broke out. On my 2nd birthday, an earthquake happened. On my 3rd birthday, a highly dangerous criminal was in our neighborhood. On my 4th birthday, the whole town flooded. On my 5th birthday, a typhoon destroyed nearly half of the town. And so on.
Somehow, my family managed to survive this. Let me introduce my family. My mom is a lovely woman in her mid-30s. She is kind, helpful, and always willing to spare a hug. My dad is a sturdy built man, just two years older than my mom. He is the main mechanic in our house, when something goes wrong, run to dad.
And meet the most important person in my life, my twin sister. She looks the same as me, brown hair, brown eyes, a tall nose, and somewhat of a shallow look. She is way too skinny in my opinion. But then so am I. Ok enough rambling about my family, let us talk about my birthday.
Today when I woke up, I felt both excited and worried. Cause as you saw above, my birthday parties are not the most fun. Not fun at all. So as the child I am, I said nothing. Because I knew my sister, Belle, would wake up at 5 am, run to my parents’ room, and demand a birthday party.
Then the day continued on, went to school, did the usual. And when she got home, everything was already set up. Her favorite color, purple, was everywhere. On the cake, the decorations, even the forks. Her friends then came over. Played games, sang the birthday song, ate the cake.
Then her friends left. But I noticed there was a slice of cake, left out. I was just wondering who it’s for when my parents suddenly broke into tears. They said some boring stuff, how Belle is already 10 years old, blah blah blah, how quickly time has passed, blah blah blah. And then suddenly, I heard my name.
“Of course, we cannot forget the one who has shared a womb with you. Accompanied you for 9 years. Your sister, Annabelle. This piece of cake is left just for her, in her favorite color, pink. She fought a long hard battle with cancer. But we are glad she no longer has to fight and endure the pain.”
When I heard this, I really did burst into tears.

Oh yeah, did I forget to tell you?

I am dead from cancer. On my 9th birthday, I died.

Well! I’m just glad my family no longer has to put up with my curse.

3 Likes

then how does he see the girls cake?
and his parents crying?

1 Like

As a ghost
this is fiction soo

1 Like

ohhhh
so they both died?

no only annabelle died, belle didnt
annabelle is seeing this all from a ghost

1 Like

the main guy is a girl???

but isnt belle just short for annabelle?
cuz annabelle

yessir

no, two different people

2 Likes

so belle is alive
anna is ded

ohhh this makes sense now
sorry im dumb :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

yessir
20 charstsssmajig

1 Like

O my god this is dark man.

3 Likes

Is it?
abcdef20charm

1 Like

Working on another story rn, going to be posted today too

2 Likes

theres no way u made both of them like rn

1 Like

No i made the first like 1 week ago

1 Like

Second story!
Enjoy!

Today is another usual day. Getting bullied, getting lunch money stolen, still too afraid to tell anyone. Nothing special.

My name is Timothy, Tim or Timmy for short. I am 13 turning 14 in about two weeks. And yet I’m still getting bullied. You may wonder why I am getting bullied. Well, I’m scrawny, but not short. I’m 5’4’’. Not too short but not tall either. I have dark hair, dark eyes, some would consider me good-looking if I wasn’t so nearsighted. I wear glasses which adds to me being a nerd. But the main reason why I am bullied is that I’m Asian. Well not purely Asian, I’m about 75% Chinese and 25% American, so technically Asian-American. But I literally have no sense of being American or have any American traits.

I’m raised in China, with my grandparents. I was a model student and people were always fascinated to learn I was part American. I’m not proud of being American, even if it’s just partly. Why? Well, if you have a dad that left you and your mom at age 5, then you would hate being American too.

The worst part about him leaving is that I remember him. If he left earlier, like 3 years earlier, then I wouldn’t be so upset about it. But he left when I was 5 so I would still have memories of him. And, I miss him, not going to lie, he was a good dad, he knew Mandarin so I wouldn’t have to learn English to communicate with him.

He came to China a lot, like five times a month. And given how expensive plane tickets are, well it’s not really expensive to him. Every time he came back, he brought gifts, he took me on tours, to play. My dad owned a company so this money was as nothing to him. So I was raised rich, but not spoiled.

And then when I was 5, he left. He broke his promise of staying with me forever. My mom was devastated, crying for weeks. She eventually got over it. We had a normal life for about 8 years.

And then, when I was 13, she made up her mind. Going to immigrant me and her to the US. I was then enrolled in a public school with the majority being white. And here is where the bullying comes in.

Being Asian is… well… in the US, is not pleasant if you don’t know any English to begin with, and just like that, you’re stuck. Just like that, I’m bullied. Because I don’t know any English, I couldn’t tell the teachers. And mostly because I was too scared if the bullies found out, they were going to kill me.

The bullies were, of course, white. They were like the standard bullies you’d meet. Bulky, strong, aggressive, mean, all that stuff. And the worst part is, that they were nice in front of the teachers, being the teachers’ pets, and mean when there are no teachers.

When I was first bullied, well, I just sorta stood there, not knowing what to do. It was my first time being bullied. They spat at me. Called me names that I assume are racist. Took my lunch money. Threatened me. The usual business.

Then it continued for about 10 months. I was starving every day but too afraid. I had no friends.

Now, I’m starting my comeback. I had been learning English very hard for the past 10 months. But I didn’t show it. I exercised, I could now lift 50 pounds. I can run at 7m/s now. I practiced boxing. I was finally ready to get back at the bullies.

The next day, the bullies meet me as usual. In the dark alley where they cornered me. And started gaining on me.

“Punk, the usual”, one said

“Yea, hurry up, we don’t have all day,” another said

“Okay, okay, I’m getting there,” I said

They were so surprised.

“What? Not used to me speaking English? You know what else I can do?” I said

“What can you do huh punk. You’re just a nerd. So what if you can speak English. So stop wasting ma time and hand your money over.”

“Yea right.” I said.

I suddenly lash out at the nearest. Throwing him over my shoulder into the wall. Then came another. I tackled him, punched him until his mouth was bleeding.

The leader keep on urging the others while he retreated.

I ran at full speed toward the leader, the others parted of fright. The leader saw me and started running at full speed, but unfortunately for him, he was too slow. I tackled him to the ground as I did with the other. Punching him until he surrendered. He called for help but the others had already run away with their tail in their legs

Finally, he surrendered.

I calmly walk out of the alley.

I was, of course, expelled. But I was happy.

1 Like

I wrote both stories in one day each so please excuse if my like grammar and stuff is trash

1 Like

wow thats really fast

1 Like

ahem totally not because i procrastinated to get my writing class assignment done

1 Like