1 Like

just finished my LAST FRIDAY!!!

1 Like

COOL! I finished school Tuesday.

oof our school ends wednesday

ours is an independent school

1 Like

Great!

Yeah, :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:.

ROCKY ROCK

In the year 1849, in a state named Texas, there lived a Rock named Rocky and his companions, Sharpner the sharpener and Clonk, the tyrannosaurus rex. They have superpowers. Rocky has the ability to jump really high, Sharpner has the ability to spin really fast, and Clonk can shoot lasers out of his eyes. They all got their superpowers from a time travelling meteorite with radioactive goo inside of it. They quickly became friends.

After a few days, the goo inside the asteroid glitched and made them travel to the modern day, where they lived in secrecy. Many years passed. They had a lot of fun. One day, Clonk saw something bad. Clonk understood nothing about the bad thing. In fact, he didn’t even know it was bad at all. He thought it was good and started doing it without telling his friends. A few days later, Clonk met a supervillain whose name was Bolt. He could run a tresexagintillion (real number, 1 followed by 192 zeros) times faster than time. He also got his powers from the goo.

He didn’t tell his friends about Bolt. He left them and went with Bolt to be a supervillain. They had a secret hideout in Canada and did many crimes. Rocky and Sharpner found their hideout and fought them. Sharpner fell into a radioactive testing pit and became more powerful and faster. While they were fighting Bolt put a tracker on Rocky so he can find him if he runs away.

Rocky fought hard and got hurt, so he jumped far into space with Sharpner. They knew Bolt could run faster than time, so Rocky jumped higher and higher each time. When Bolt realized they were missing, he used his tracker to track them. Bolt saw that they were in deep space. He ran upwards so fast that he ran on air. When Bolt went into deep space, he spotted Rocky and Sharpner floating away into space, hoping to fall into another planet. This time, Bolt ran at his maximum speed to get them, but Sharpner spun around really fast and gave them time to escape. He had also rolled himself in moon dust, so when he spun, the moon dust would spray onto Bolt. Bolt was angry and ran at his maximum speed, but when he got close to them they just disappeared. Bolt stopped to see what was happening. He saw the asteroid that gave all of them powers coming towards him. He realized that he had time travelled to when the asteroid first formed before it time travelled. He reached out to touch it and get all the power, but when he realized that he was made of exotic negative mass because he time traveled. He also realized that if any atom in his body which had turned into the negative mass touched itself he would explode. The asteroid gave him his powers. It contained some of the atoms that he had had before he time traveled. It was too late. “Uh-oh,” said Bolt as the asteroid was a nanometer away from him.

The sound of the boom went to the farthest depths of the universe. It created new life and planets, but it also meant that Rocky Rock, or Sharpner couldn’t exist anymore. The asteroid couldn’t become a meteorite and hit them to give them their powers, but somewhere, in a different time, Rocky Rock still exists.

Slightly updated.

wait a while (few minutes) for the second part to come out.

3 Likes

how do you come up stories so fast @Monsty

What stories? I updated it a bit. That’s all

Also, my brain is loaded with stuff, so it’s easy.

@Monsty when the second thing coming out(rocky rock)?

I pressed cancel and pressed abandon draft…
My hard work is lost…
It’s like a moment when you realize what you’re doing, try to stop, but your body does it anyway…

1 Like

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: RIP hard work

1 Like

guys, is anyone here?

yes man

1 Like

yo dude whussup :slightly_smiling_face:

lets just take this to pm or the old group we made with monsty(off-topic)

1 Like

ok how do i invite people

um to that…
I…
Don’t know…

1 Like