Topic for "Will You Snail?"

I just got “Will You Snail?” on Steam it is awesome we can discuss lore gameplay and tips and tricks here share our level editor levels and pretty much anything else to do with “Will You Snail?” btw my pfp is from will you snail

Nice seems like fun!

just so you know it is a hard game so if you are bad a platforming i would not recommend it.

no way someone other than me plays this

youve played it too!!!

I didn’t have the willpower to 100% it, but I did beat it (alternative ending) and I gotta say it’s one of the best platformers out there

just wish it was longer… :sob:

yea i havn’t 100 either but i unlocked all secret level all dialog springs and all the exploration points and the secret ending i just have not gotten all difficulty points

ah man im missing like 5 springs
what’s your favorite level? mine is definitely the underwater tower defense levels

yea me too but their r some good community levels. also i wish the dev would continue development cuz his new game although i enjoy it is just not the same as will you snail

idk i like alot of them squid boss fight was good

i did use a guide tho

oh, lol… didn’t think of that

honestly in the end i just looked up all the dialog springs when i stopped playing
(i had just bought undertale)

XD makes sense undertale is an amazing game

i kinda did the same thing in the sense that i quit after getting a game. it was goose game and after goose game i played undertale