What is your favorite country/state in the entire world?

It also has thick rules that are finally going away about Covid.

2 Likes

oh cool!

It was pretty nice where I grew up. (In the San Jose area)

2 Likes

I went to Legoland once. I wouldn’t really recommend it for older kids. The rides are mostly geared toward younger children.

2 Likes

THe rides aren’t the best part. I think it’s the movies in the pool. with legos and sneaking up on my sister when she’s building her giant waterproof lego little fence around herself.

2 Likes

Haha, you’re mean lol! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I couldn’t go to the water park.

1 Like

There’s also Disneyland in California.

1 Like

She likes it so… yea. and it’s fun. she finds it magic

1 Like

Well, this ain’t a topic for amusement parks which means we’re off topic. Again.

2 Likes

Ha i would to the same :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

New york! its the best by far haha

awesome!

3 Likes

yeah, I won a trip to legoland with my family, all the rides were made for kids, except for like one or two rollercoasters. But we did go to motiongate, and that was definitly for way older people

3 Likes

I don’t have a favourite state because in Russia there aren’t states and I wasn’t in America.

3 Likes

It should be favorite country/state.

3 Likes

oh a state? wow um there is no states where i am right now! how about a country? Egypt? oh chills! wait @Aslaya your new too?

2 Likes

um. . .a little bit. . . y?

:scream: I’m sure im worse than you! im sorry! am i being annoying? wait. don’t tell me. im being annoying am i? SORRY! SORRY SORRY SORRY!

:no_mouth: uh off topic there…

Favorite country: Canada
Favorite state: Texas actually I changed my mind (:

2 Likes