What is your favorite country/state in the entire world?

I looked it up nobody has a topic called: What is Your Favorite State in the Entire World so I’ll go first!
My favorite state is in the USA the state is called Rhode Island I like Rhode Island because one of the nicknames for the state is: The Ocean State It obviously reminds me of oceans

1 Like

k

1 Like

@Chaboi_3000 and I think @Deadpool198 is one. @Aslaya but I THINK you can delete it as you made it. Idk though.

i tried it told me it had to get someone

Wait, I can rename it! what should this topic be? Song? SONGS! YES!

I think there is already a songs topic…

favorite state sound awesome.

2 Likes

This is the first state one. (Oklahoma gang!)

2 Likes

California! :+1::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

“favorite state in the entire world”… you mind if I say taiwan? its a province of china which is pretty close to a state…
But US state, enPointe77 is part of my gang!

4 Likes

Idk. I like Bangkok, but idk if it is a state. I also like Bavaria, my home state. We have yummy Pretzels here :yum:

4 Likes

I dunno mine. Here we dont use states.

4 Likes

California or San Diego. Because of the Legolands :wink:

4 Likes

California, because I grew up there.

5 Likes

Is California nice? Like is it a nice area to live?

3 Likes

Yeah it is. There’s high taxes and stuff, but it’s pretty. I think. I live in a desert.

3 Likes

i never been farther than Tennessee, USA and that was 12 hours from where i live…

1 Like

I like to agree to stay away from Chicago, Illinois my dad grew up there…I first thought of that place awesome but later found out its scary being there when the entire community is mad at each other…

1 Like

Boston, Massachusetts is a wonderful place.

3 Likes

oh? Is it pretty there?