Who builds with Lego

Technically he has a pfpicture of Dream, a MC youtuber, but removing yourself doesn’t count as being in MC gang

Can I enter @098765432123 ?

3 Likes

I’m trying to find it out of all my notifications so I can add you.

did i remove myself?

Guys this is off-topic please stay on topic

yes you can enter @CocoCharlie.

4 Likes

@Chaboi_3000 or @Deadpool198 can we lock this topic now. The original point of the topic was about legos but nobody seems to be interested in that now. I re-created this into a new off topic post but I dont think we need this anymore

Well, I think that would be a bit unfair to Peter and other people who post their lego buildings (as recently as yesterday).
However, there are a few too many off topic posts, so let’s try and stick mainly to lego.

4 Likes

Did you see how many users are in this topic? And the number of replies? I don’t think this topic have to be closed, because people talk about Lego here, and they’re happy.

6 Likes

I mean sure I was just saying the majority of the recent conversations have been not about Legos but its ok

1 Like

Have you seen the Saturn V lego rocket ship. I am going to get it for my birthday.

that one that is expensive

I know but I am not paying for it :grinning: my parents are that is the best part of being the"birthday boy"

3 Likes

Do you do the same for them @milton.jinich ? lol

I only have to buy them Coffee(and the mug saying I am the best(loop-whole Ha :grinning: Ha)I also have to get them a certain Coffee every year) so isn’t not so bad.

lol, nice (20000000000000000chars)

Read this and you will see I am lucky to have to buy them a present

The best part was saying Ha :grinning:Ha

2 Likes

hehe * snort * you are wierd @milton.jinich

2 Likes

No it is called a loop-whole that is the only reason I get them gifts. My brother has to give them cards + the materials which costs more than coffee and the Mug. Take that little brother.

1 Like

Dude, they are search result for the name of the Lego set

3 Likes