When do I get which Item - A reference

Thanks to Feinty for contributing to this list.
Thanks to evesnakeseo for contributing to this list.
Thanks to Oscha for contributing to this list.

9 Likes

for some reason I can’t get the loop III book help plz

7 Likes

Have you succesfully finished Medical Attention?

If not, beat it. You will receive the item at the end of the level, after you finished it.

If yes, there seems to be an issue that sometimes items are not correctly awarded. Try to beat the level again. If you see that you have been awarded the item, but it does not appear in your inventory, open an issue at the github-page of CodeCombat.

8 Likes

Out of curiosity as a discourse guy, why would you reserve that post if you can simply edit the topic?

7 Likes

I don’t know for discourse, but usually forums have a maximum-post-length. As this list has the potential for breaking a hypothetical length-limit, I went sure.
If you can assure me that is not the case, I can delete this post.

And, just in case there is information not directly related to the list, but still on-topic, I have a post to edit it in.

8 Likes

JFBM you get the option to buy Hushbam the librarian after the level arcane ally you get the option to buy Amara Arrowhead the ninja after munchkin harvest

7 Likes

Could you also please note, in the list, that Munchkin Harvest and Arcane Ally are Subscriber Only levels? :slight_smile:

8 Likes

That’s why it says Bonus level on it. But I change it to make it clearer.

8 Likes

Awesome! Thank you :slight_smile: It does make it clearer!

8 Likes

Hmm… Strange/ I win this level twice - once when I play first, second try and win after read this post, but i hasnt get any new kind of Hero. Any wizards or any another hero(( I tell more - why I look in hero change options i dont look Omar Brewstone at Rich Forager but look this hero wins after wins at “Minesweeper” level

7 Likes

Thanks, apparently all Hero unlocks have been moved to subscriber-levels.

7 Likes

In the desert, the game starts requiring you to buy certain items which you have not been previously awarded.
A. Does a superior item (which has all the functions and more) meet the requirement?
B. If not, should we also make a list of level item requirements?

8 Likes

Better item should be fine unless it is on the “Restricted” list.

8 Likes

As far as I know, a better item has never been restricted when a lower item was working.
It can be that old code will not work with newer equipment, but the changes are mostly minor. For example the first glasses use this.findNearestEnemy(), while the latter glasses don’t have this command anymore. They use this.findNearest(this.findEnemies()) instead.

While I thought about a requirement-list, it would simply blow the scale. Every level has some requirements and restrictions, and with over 100 levels already existing this is nowhere possible to maintain, also because these requirements shift and change all the time. Recently the BossStar 1 has been released, which is now already banned in all *** Treasure-Levels. Just as example.

6 Likes

The Two Flowers grants Ring of Flowers
The Geometry of Flowers grants Boss Star II
[Edit: added, thanks!]

6 Likes

@J_F_B_M: In fact, in Misty Island Mine, Boss Star III is restricted, but Boss Star II works.

6 Likes

Hi I would recommend you to try and complete the levels 100% to get the items.

7 Likes

Technically, you have to complete the levels 100% to get the items.

7 Likes

I think he means the bonus

7 Likes