[Adventurer] Weakest Quickest

The new desert level to practice with arrays: Weakest Quickest.

Weak shamans look defenceless but don’t allow to trick yourself and attack them first.

Impossible for wizards with probably all staffs and wands as weapon
because of weapon and missile realization specific

58aaeeee8f4cbc1f00e94ce4

Are you modified something?
Now its work for staffs
with attack range 40+

Hi. Nope, I passed that level with rangers and wizards without problems. Maybe you are using low-gear equipment?
If you are using wizards/rangers when sometimes you need to change your code from warrior-excepted code.

For wizards problem is
Missile of staffs/wands
Really unreliable and slow
it cant handle moving target at all
And fly speed is low

Usual case is

hero attack shaman – coz shaman moving – targeting system cant handle it – 1 missile missed
next shot shaman stand still – only case then staffs/wand missile can catch target precise
but now problem is missile is slow – while it fly to the shaman – hero already dead

it was situation at the time then level was presented

now it work fine for staffs/wands with attack range 40+ meters
its 3 staffs all expensive + as special case lightning twig ( work without problem from the start coz have no missile )
but at the time of desert you short on crystal as far as i remember

but for other staff situation still same
before hero start attack target he must do few steps
and all again
hero attack shaman – coz shaman moving – targeting system cant handle it – 1 missile missed
next shot shaman stand still – only case then missile of staffs/wands can catch target precise
but now problem is missile is slow – while it fly to the shaman – hero already dead

I can’t adjust level for all possible staffs and crossbows. If you are using advanced equipment you should use advanced technics. As I said I passed this level with the several crossbows without problems. Also with special skills and bombs you can improve it. Also don’t forget about spells.

This was really easy, I killed 2 waves of shaman, then stood around for 40 seconds until I’d survived for 50 seconds, nothing else spawned!

Yep. Looks like I need to adjust/rework goals or logic for that level to avoid that long pause.