Airdrop "Too heavy?"

I am attempting the mission Airdrop with the raven, which is the only pet I have with flight. When commanded to fetch the raven just says something about the item being too heavy or not being able to carry that. While I think this is awesome that the pets have a strength level I don’t seem to have a way to complete the level. Any help appreciated :wink:

I think this is a bug because whatever pet you equip will turn into a griffin baby when you start the level.

Nah, Airdrop isn’t a baby griffin level. The raven should be able to fetch the items in that level.
I just tried it again and it is working fine for me.

If you post your code I’ll try it at let you know if I have the same problem or if there is something funny in your code.

If I try to have the raven fetch an enemy or a friend it says, “I can’t carry that.” what exactly is the raven saying?

//language Javascript

// Get all swords and protect the village.
function onSpawn(event) {
while (true) {
var item = hero.findNearestItem();
// The pet should fetch the item if it exists:
if (item)
pet.fetch(item.pos.x, item.pos.y);
}
}
//Assign onSpawn function for the pet’s “spawn”.
pet.on(“spawn”, onSpawn);
while (true) {
// Guard the left passage:
var enemy = hero.findNearestEnemy();
if (enemy)
hero.attack(enemy);
}
// here is what I am using. btw The Raven is saying, " I can’t carry that!" Not sure where I got the heavy stuff.

The problem is with this line:

pet.fetch(item.pos.x, item.pos.y);

Take a look at the example of how fetch works:

omg. This is what I get for assuming the problem was not in the function lol. Sometimes I think the problem is too easy and that is what makes it hard to find.

Thanks so much. Working fine now.

Good to hear it.
(I’m trying out the reply by email feature)