All about video games

i have not played it but i watched a video about it looks good

it is battle feild but low poly but better game play

You use steam? Sweet

2 Likes

Yay thats where I get all my games i don’t have any consoles

1 Like

Same. I only have a nentendo that I never play on becase I prefer PC and I only have Super Smash.

I was going to get a Nintendo switch but I decided to save up for a gaming PC because it is more versatile than a switch since I can game and make games and do everything else I do instead of just play games plus better performance

My dad finally hooked up our old Super Nintendo, so I get to play some og games again.

cool i realy like super nintendo games i played them on my nes classic when i modded it

The only reason I have a swich is becase my dad saw one on sale for $50. What PC do you have?

at this point, it is just a laptop, not a gaming one just a laptop but i am saving for a better one

Does it have a graphics card?

IDK its my moms i just use it

Oh ok lol. (20 chars)

Can it run games very well?

most but the most demanding game i have played is portal 1 and portal 2 and it kinda glitches sometimes but just small lag spikes and sound glitches but besides that every thing else works fine

Portals a puzzle game right?

yay a puzzle game with a portal gun

Whats the storyline? I never realy got it from what ive read about it.

i can’t explain ust watch a play trough of portal 2 (portal 1’s story line is kinda boring unless you are playing the game)

here is my steam profile if you want to see all the games i have

Ok thanks. I sent you a frind request I hope thats ok with you.