Blazing Battle strategy trading chat!

Make this go boom. Make that go boom. Make every single hat go boom(that was just supposed to be nonsense).

But I don’t care, long as there are at least 4 booms!

1 Like

You may watch my platinum ai battle.

It has booms.

Nice! I beat it too! I just beat someone who seemed like my clone…
hi858!

I used diff strategy…

Current Blazing Battle leaderboard rank please(mine’s 402 again)

Lemme check: 565 (20chars)

1 Like

I never find you. 398

When you go the the homepage, it says more: keep pressing it untill you c me

My attempt to rank up a LOT failed. I beat Staryfox, who’s at rank 86. I’m still sticking around 400.

Cool! (2000000 chars)

OMG I BEAT THE PERSON IN 1ST PLACE and look how:Screen Shot 2021-03-26 at 4.19.21 PM I just barely heat her [i think it a her]

Screen Shot 2021-03-26 at 4.28.33 PM And look at this!!! She died like a millisecond before i did! it took me foreva to bet her :smiley:

1 Like

nah im pretty sure shininglice is a guy cuz during the 2019 battle of the red cliffs thing uh he was 3rd? and like he showed a video of himself.

1 Like

Ah, ok! Thanks for the info. He, then.

Glad y’all are enjoying the tournament level.

If you want to send someone a link to fight against you, you can click the “Fight!” link next to your name, then copy/paste the URL. For example, here’s mine: https://codecombat.com/play/level/blazing-battle?team=humans&opponent=5fd392604f0740e6f6173579

4 Likes

Click here to battle me! CodeCombat - Coding games to learn Python and JavaScript

BAttle me!!! CodeCombat - Coding games to learn Python and JavaScript

1 Like

@thebagel It’s not really fair to say you beat everyone, cuz you programmed your code specifically for that person over many tries. If you find a code That beats everyone without changing it, then you have found a good code.

I did that like a month ago or idk when I did I play. But I don’t know about now xD. I think I’m around 200th place. :rofl:
(PM me if you know what place am I)

1 Like

THANK YOU your battle taught me that I was missing something: fire damage past the walls! When an ice elemental got through the firewalls, I couldn’t damage it very much. Then I added a fireball and firebolt for any force-resistant foes that made it through the firewall.

1 Like