[Bug] Stranded In the Dunes

My code is basically, summon a soldier, move to a flag, pick it up, attack enemies, command soldier to attack enemies. However, whenever I reach the boss fight, my computer crashes. I have tried this on multiple PC’s and I can never complete this level because it keeps freezing. Help!

1 Like

Post your code in case there are any hidden code errors that have not yet been spotted.

1 Like

Was it a memory dump? That’s the only other answer I can think of besides that it is a bug. You should post it on our GitHub issues page.

2 Likes

Hi!

I have the same problem, but i solved: Don’t summon any unit, just attack.

1 Like

Please explain the issue

1 Like

@_TD_RodYT said and I tried too, to summon any type of unity. and i think these units crashed the level. I tried a lot of time, but when I get the summon (Burl and Skeleton) out from my code, the level run perfectly. I tried the level just with the Burl, and its also crashed at the end.

(Sorry for my bad english)

2 Likes

So is there anyway to beat this level? My computer keeps crashing in the boss fight and I can never get to win and unlock the Hero. My code heavily rely on flags to move to flag.pos so any lag and I’m dead. I cannot get much further without summoning even though I have best armor in game.

1 Like

I use Unholy Tome V, and i always cast the drain life, because its heal me.

1 Like

Its either a bug, glitch, or memory dump…Try to get more memory…

1 Like