Cant login into my google account

When I try to login into my google Account, codecombat logs in into a totally different account which is still on level 1.

How do I stop if from doing that?
It happens as soon as I only click on login, I don’t even have the time to click login with google+

I tried deleting all cookies already and there is no saved password for codecombat, as I originally used google+

SECURITY-HINT: Please do not start to post any login-details here. As this topic is publicly visible, anyone could steal them.

Contact a moderator with the account you log want to login (== your real username) and the account you login with instead (== the wrong account). The best person to contact is @nick, as he is one of the owners of CodeCombat. This post notifies him of the issue, so you should soon receive help.

1 Like

Try opening an incognito window in Chrome, which should definitely not be logged into anything: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464?hl=en

Then try logging in with G+. It should ask you which Google account to log into. If you pick the correct Google account and it still logs you into this other first-level account, then somehow the association is incorrect and we’ll have to set up a password for you to get in. If you remember the username or password of the intended account, please message me.

1 Like