Clash of Clones... I. NEED. HELP

I can’t seem to figure out how to beat Clash of Clones in the Sarven Desert. All the spells I have is electrocute, and I have 2833 health. I would like it if someone was willing enough to give me their code. And if you do, remember, I can’t summon or cast anything except for electrocute.

No one on this board just gives out code. That’s not what this board is for so please don’t ask. The purpose of this board is to help you figure out the solution yourself so you can learn. Simply providing solutions/code for the purpose of passing a level and moving on to the next one is counterproductive to the main goal and you’re just going to get stuck on the next level.

If you would like assistance, this is certainly the right place to find it. There are many people here willing and able to help but you’ll have to provide/post the code that you’ve written thus far so we can help you figure out what the problem is.

When posting your code, copy it from the game and be sure to use the </> button so that it it is formatted properly. If you use the </> button correctly, your code should look like this:

while True:
    enemy = hero.findNearestEnemy()
    if enemy:
        hero.attack(enemy)
    else:
        hero.say("My code is formatted properly")

If it doesn’t look like the code above, you’re doing it wrong and we can’t see the structure of the code to troubleshoot whether or not that is the issue. Use the </> button and help us help you. Thank you.

2 Likes

If you have enough gems try to buy the monolith shield

I already have the worn dragonshield, worn dragonplate, worn dragonplate top, boots of jumping, runesword, and wolf pup for defense. all much better.

The better gear you use the stronger the clone is, I used the obsidian armor the simple sword and the monolith shield and Tharin that set should get you through the level

Be sure to use bash. The clone cannot use any “special abilities”.

Any attacks other than some magic and attack() can’t be used by clones so use that as an advantage.

1 Like