Do you hate covid 19

come to this topic in order to discuss if covid suck

some one plz come ccc

I got one nickname for covid Jurassic killing machine

The Titanic that never had a chance(we are the Titanic in this case).

1 Like

yeah we are the titanic and covid is the sea but sooner or later the builders(doctors and nurses) repair the ship fully before the sea destroys it

1 Like

What about scientists?

Btw, covid has given me a reason not to go to school anymore

1 Like

yes but now I have to do virtual school and my Chinese assignments are impossible

I have mostly virtual school, and virtual is really easy.

If you have chinese it is harder virtual

I wouldn’t know, I don’t do chinese.

well it is a lot harder than learning latin

I don’t know @milton.jinich, I feel like Latin and Chinese are both very hard, I learned Latin for a few years and now I’m learning French (french is very easy because I’ve taken Latin). Latin and Chinese have nothing in common so I think they are both equally hard.
Lydia

1 Like

I don’t have to do chinese (I had to before) and I’m like 2 weeks ahead in my class. :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Try and stay at the same pace don’t get ahead then it gets real complicated

yep I know At the start of the school year I started 1 week late so I had to catch up and I ended my first class behind by 2 days. This is my 4th class, all of the classes before I was behind in. I could potentially finnish my class today and take a break until the 24th. And if I do :video_game: :video_game: until the 24th.

Wow that took a while

1 Like

I really wish I can take Chinese because I would get all A’s because I’m Chinese.
Anyways, this is getting off-topic, if you guys want to continue this discussion, please take it to a PM.
Lydia

1 Like

okay @Lydia_Song (20 char)

how do you private message

:man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: idk

1 Like

You have to change your settings so people can message you.
Lydia