Dungeon Stuck on Ready

Trying to launch the multi-player dungeon arena and getting stuck at ready.

Chrome console shows:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘start’ of undefined aether.js:2530

How about now? I’ve just done a deploy; this might have fixed the issue. If not, can you let me know what code you are using, or if you can’t get to it, your _id?

Apologies for not responding sooner. I worked around the issue and was busy playing :wink:

The issue appears to be tied to an issue with Google+ login. I can’t login directly via Google, BUT I can go through the recover password option, get a temporary password and then login via email (using the Google email address).

That’s when I get the issue mentioned above, which still seems to be happening. I suspect if I could login the “correct” way via Google+ it probably won’t happen.

In the meantime I’ve signed up via a different email address and am busy crushing humans.

its happening to me too.

my id is 53315528c3fd5cda6439db43

I think it crashed while half way through editing my code, so the code is probably broken

@Frazer I think I’ve fixed some bugs with this. Is it still not loading? If so, let me know which ladder (ex.: Dungeon Arena humans).

@steverb It would be really strange if this was directly caused by the G+ login issue, which I haven’t fixed. But have any of my other fixes helped on that other account?

Your fixes appear to have worked on that account too.

still freezing for me

level/dungeon-arena?team=humans

plays sounds of whistle and the voice says code combat
the load bar fills all the way across with green
sounds goes dun dun dun dun dun

then nothing

Found the problem there and fixed it. Something was going wrong in the AI for defending a target position.

thanks, its working now.

maybe the timer for being stuck on the loading screen should override everything else?