Fight Illia Shieldsmith!

if he’s going to get released with the volcano world, people all should have max equipment LOL

Well if Illia is getting released then she’ll be on the humans’ side, not the ogres side. The ogres will need max equipment :stuck_out_tongue:

Finaly got her, and i dont even get a reward?
Just kidding, i had my fun in playing the level, even when it WAS hard. :sunglasses:

This is a nice level for shocking my newbiefriends: “You think, this is hard (refering to a level in Kithgard, wich is a problem for them)? Then lokk at this one!”
Whoever made this level, i wanna thank and curse this person (since i cant do the second, i stay with the first).

I didn’t saw any bugs and would say, the level is ready for release.

Greets

Eek, I hope you don’t curse me…But it’s good to hear that you enjoyed it :wink: (The reason I made this level was to test Ilia’s strength.)

Will she realy be so strong when the player plays her?

hopefully
:wink:
it’ll help us

Probably not that much, but with the abilities, I’m sure she’ll beat the Illia in this level

you mean like in clash of clones? where the evil lllia doesn’t have abilities but the good lllia does? also how do you pronounce “lllia”?

i also have a code that doesn’t work. it needs arryn stonewall. see if it works with different armor. i used the worn dragonplate set, sowrd of the temple guard, deflector, ring of earth, flags, and the wooden builder’s hammer. \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

hero.moveXY(3,16)
while True:
    enemy = hero.findNearestEnemy()
    friends = hero.findFriends()
    flag = hero.findFlag("green")
    flag0 = hero.findFlag("violet")
    flag1 = hero.findFlag("black")
    f = hero.distanceTo(enemy)
    x=enemy.pos.x-40
    if flag:
        hero.pickUpFlag(flag)
        hero.buildXY("fence",flag.pos.x,flag.pos.y)
    elif flag0:
        hero.pickUpFlag(flag0)
        hero.buildXY("fire-trap", flag0.pos.x, flag0.pos.y)
    elif flag1:
        hero.pickUpFlag(flag1)
    if hero.gold>=hero.costOf("soldier"):
        hero.summon("soldier")
        for friend in friends:
            hero.command(friend,"attack",enemy)
    if hero.isReady("throw") and enemy.f<=55:
        hero.throw(enemy)
    if hero.isReady("earthskin"):
        hero.cast("earthskin", hero)

Try to spawn some archers (“THATS a lot of damage!”). Search the secret in the hints. Attack by yourself and dont use this hammer. Shield, bash, attack, use chainlightning.

You need to use everything you have!