Goalkeeper - JavaScript hints in Python

The hints on the third page are in JavaScript and I am using Python.

For some reason all the hints on the fourth page are still Python despite the third page.

I have the same problem in Back-To-Back. Hint 3 is in JavaScript and should be Python.
I am doing all my programming in Python. This is the first time I have encountered a JavaScript hint in all my playing.

@Grampa_Paul, Thanks for the feed back! Would you please post this as a new topic, under the category Site Feedback?

Per your request, I will post this as a new topic.
My reason for posting this in Back-To-Back was because it was an identical problem and I thought that the person who solved that one would have the shortest path to fixing this.

Thank you…this will separate your post and allow it the credence it deserves. I will not be able to affect a solution, but now it is aired, so it can be addressed by the staff/devs.

I don’t know what to do in this level! can somebody help me with this? :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :rage: :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Personally, I restricted one peasant to move to a y pos slightly above the ball but the x pos of the goal, and the other to a y pos slightly below the ball with the x pos of the goal. Like this:
Screenshot from 2024-02-01 16-13-19
The ball is type “ball” btw