Here are 6 rules to my page

Okay that makes sense but if you do see spam or any other misbehavior flag it

1 Like

all right i might edit my post with what you just said

this is all the forum rules @Mikeninja102 so we do this whenever we see someone break the rules and @Chaboi_3000 isn’t their a topic that says the rules?

well i couldn’t find it and by the way i’m talking about my page

this is for all of the pages/topics you know that right?

i do understand but listen ITS MY PAGE I DO WHAT I WANT GET IT

also not all of them are forum rules some of them are custom also read line 1

Actually, you don’t do what you want. It’s alright if you want to make some of your own rules for your topic only, but everyone in all topics has to follow the forum rules here: Welcome to CodeCombat Discourse Forums!.
Danny

7 Likes

dead pool i know forum rules and when i said i do what i want i meant i mature enough to know what do on my page

and please lets not make this an argument its done its done

Be nice though @Mikeninja102

4 Likes

but for the most part almost all of those rules are rules on the forum. please stop arguing with us @Mikeninja102 we are trying to keep this topic like all of the others like @Deadpool198 has said.

1 Like

Sometimes the best way to do something is not to do anything )

I don’t see need to discuss forum rules so much time in this thread. Don’t you see you’re just adding fuel to this flame?)

2 Likes

everyones point has been seen so we should close this page

Let’s keep silence and leave this topic opened for topicstarter. If he will have will to post smth - he will do it. And if people will have something essential and positive to say - they can reply, otherwise it’s better to stay aside. (I think).

2 Likes

@Alexbrand, why do you (most of the time) have ending brackets at the end of one of your sentences, but no starting bracket at the start?

(Just a question, don’t wanna be rude or anything.)

1 Like

It’s old-fashioned variant of smile. ) == : - )
But it’s better to stick to the topic.

@Mikeninja102 I don’t think this topic belongs to site feedback category so I changed it.

4 Likes

I’m just trying to state why this problem shouldn’t continue

I’m not the person who started an argument

ok thanks man