I want to add my level to a campaign! How?
… I don’t think you can.
That’s the campaign editor
I really think you can’t do that.
Only administrators have the permission to add levels to a campaign
Hi. It totally depends on your level and how it fits in a campaign. Even for our “in-team” made levels the requirements are strict. What’s the level? Which campaign and where do you think it should be added and why?
Additionally, you may want to check out the Tasks Checklist, as it helps you get on the right track in polishing/refining your level. Whenever I make my levels I always make sure to check the Tasks so I’m not missing out on anything. It helps! If you feel you’re satisfied, feel free to send your level link to Bryukh or myself and we’d love to give you feedback
- The map is huge, can you try optimizing it?
- The level takes an eternity to load. You could try helping it load faster by adding units via. referee extra code(
- There’s a lot of obsolete obstacles in the level. Can you remove them to prevent collisions?
- Add decoration. The level seems extremely bland.
- Are the witches really needed? I am unable to command or use them, so they don’t promote any interesting gameplay.
- You should definitely try using the referee. It is important in creating interesting gameplay rather than a plain “kill ogres on map” kind of level.
- Also some typos and grammar errors
“5. Are the witches really needed? I am unable to command or use them, so they don’t promote any interesting gameplay”
A modified Boss Star available to everyone capable to command ogres will be very interesting addition
Yeah… I really want to make custom item… Is it possible?
nah i dont think so i think it needs to be approved of the mods first then it can be used
The level takes an eternity to load. You could try helping it load faster by adding units via. referee extra code(
Not sure it helps, I think the reason with hi framerate and many units
All other points +100
You don’t need a custom item just to control shamans or one more type of units for a certain level. Just extend command list for the hero onFirstFrame (need to check the source code of Commands component).
Thank you so much for your advice. I will certainly use it. Thanks.
Hey. Sorry for being bothersome, but I don’t really know how to do that. Can you please give me a step by step tutorial? something like for example systems>combat>etc. Thanks for your time.
Hey @Chaboi_3000 , can you check out witch rebellion again?