Https://codecombat.com/play/level/signal-corpse? keep running out of time

i made this game work and i satisfy the rules for passing. the ogres are too strong and i die or run out of time.

while True:
    green = self.findFlag("green")
    black = self.findFlag("black")
    nearest = self.findNearestEnemy()

if green:
        self.pickUpFlag(green)
    elif black and self.isReady("cleave"):
        self.pickUpFlag(black)
        # Cleave!
        self.cleave(nearest)
    elif nearest and self.distanceTo(nearest) < 10:
        # Attack!
        self.attack(nearest)
        pass
    else:
        self.shield()

i even added a shield function to hamper my damage taken.

Hi! Could you please share your equipment?
My code looks the same as yours.
EDIT: Remember that you need to submit the code and select+click to place flags. The level won’t complete if you just leave it to run by itself.

here is my loadout.
thank you for the reminder on placing flags. i am in fact playing the game with all the perspicacity of a skilled flag placer.

i have in game currency but have not bought any items becuase i have not seen that as part of my game progression. if i do need to buy an item, can you specify what items i must buy? or specify a formula for finding the best items based on my progression? there are a lot of items and im sure i dont need to spend my currency on over powered or underpowered items.

thank you for offering your help MarmiteOnToast

Just get more damage and health

okay ill say that is the solution. ill buy the needed equipment after i complete all the other missions so it may be a while util i test your solution. thank you for your help thecodingcrusader22

I’ve just gone back and completed the level with the same armour as you. Note that on the left side of the level there’s a healer, and moving your hero to the red X will heal you. It’s unfortunate that a coding game is skill-based on some levels, hopefully this doesn’t affect your progression in the game too much

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.