[SOLVED] Stuck on level Signal Corpse

I keep dying on Signal Corpse, I think my code is fine - I just can’t kill all of the enemies before the time runs out. I am using cleave as often as possible and have the best gear I can have for free mode at this stage.

My code is:

while True:
green = hero.findFlag(“green”)
black = hero.findFlag("")
nearest = hero.findNearestEnemy()

if green:
    hero.pickUpFlag(green)
elif black and hero.isReady("cleave"):
    hero.pickUpFlag(black)
    hero.cleave(nearest)
elif nearest and hero.distanceTo(nearest) < 10:
    # Attack!
    hero.attack(nearest)
    pass

Thanks,

Callum

I have findFlag black code correct but it wouldn’t let me post it for some reason

What gear do you have? I think I bought Painted Steel Breastplate, or a new helmet, at this point in order to brute force the level with that same code. Every time I go through the game, I purchase PSB as soon as I can’t get through a level with regular code. It’s the best gem to HP purchase in mid-tier.

Your code looks fine.

Ah ok, think I need to upgrade my gear then! I’ll look for PSB and get that and see if it works

Black needs to be in quotes when you are defining it.

1 Like

Good eye.
Ducky is correct.

не могу пройти уровень что делать?

1 Like

There are only two lines of code you need to write for this level and the comments tell you what to do.

Для этого уровня нужно написать всего две строчки кода, а в комментариях говорится, что делать.

I remember my frustration with this level and with flags. Are you Pashik? If you have the same armor as in “Mind the trap” I think you will not succeed. I tried just now and failed with your armor - buy better equipment.
Я помню свое разочарование с этим уровнем и с флагами. Если у тебя та же броня, что и в “Mind the trap”, я думаю, у тебя ничего не получится. Я только что попробовал и потерпел неудачу с твоей броней - купи лучшее снаряжение.

i have tried this with steel armour and was able to complete this level.

Вот мой код

1 Like

да, я Pashik.А код правильный или нужно что то еще добавить?
Почему cleave не работает?

1 Like

Cleave doesn’t work because you didn’t provide any arguments. What are you going to cleave?
Клив не работает, потому что вы не предоставили никаких аргументов. Что ты собираешься расколоть?

1 Like

Нашествие огров если будет.Возможно оно лишнее,согласен.
Так что получается, мне просто нужна хорошая экипировка,а код верный?

1 Like

I see another error without running your code. You are searching ‘nearest’ but you are attacking ‘enemy’.
Я вижу еще одну ошибку без запуска вашего кода. вы ищете ближайший 'nearest , но вы атакуете врага ‘enemy’.

Не понимаю изменил код все равно не работает…

while True:
    green = hero.findFlag("g")
    black = hero.findFlag("b")
    nearest = hero.findNearestEnemy()

if green:
        hero.pickUpFlag(green)
    elif black and hero.isReady("cleave"):
        hero.pickUpFlag(black)
        # Руби!
        self(cleave)
    elif enemy and hero.distanceTo(enemy) < 10:
        # Атаку
        enemy = hero.findNearestEnemy()
        hero.attack(enemy)
1 Like

You’ve still got the problem

У вас все еще есть проблема

Look at this:

Посмотри на это:

You’re defining nearest, that’s right.
Вы определяете «ближайший», это верно.
Now here:
Теперь здесь:

You’re using enemy, which you haven’t defined (like this: enemy = hero.findNearestEnemy, instead of nearest.

Вы используете врага, которого вы не определили (например, «врага = героя .indNearestEnemy`) вместо ближайшего.
:lion: :lion: :lion:

А как определить врага?

1 Like

например: enemy = hero.findNearestEnemy

:lion:

You can use google translate to find the meaning of methods.
Вы можете использовать переводчик Google, чтобы найти значение методов.