I Can't Play Sand Snakes Level

Please help me, I can’t play! at this level even though I have refreshed it many times.
CC Error|690x422

Welcome‌ ‌welcome‌ @AMIRUL_DEWA_RIZKY ‌to‌ ‌the‌ ‌forum!‌ ‌It‌ ‌is‌ ‌a‌ ‌lovely‌ ‌place‌ ‌where‌ ‌you‌ ‌can‌ ‌share‌ ‌all‌ ‌kinds‌ ‌of‌ stuff‌ ‌(appropriate‌ ‌of‌ ‌course),‌ ‌share‌ ‌bugs,‌ ‌and‌ ‌even‌ ‌get‌ ‌assistance‌ ‌for‌ ‌code!‌ ‌We‌ ‌suggest‌ ‌that‌ ‌you‌ ‌review‌ ‌this‌‌ topic‌ ‌which‌ ‌shows‌ ‌all‌ ‌essentials‌ ‌of‌ ‌this‌ ‌board!‌ ‌And‌ ‌we‌ ‌suggest‌ ‌you‌ ‌review‌ this topic‌ ‌which‌ ‌shows‌ ‌how‌ ‌to‌ ‌post‌ ‌your‌ ‌code‌ ‌correctly!‌ ‌Thanks!!‌ ‌ :partying_face: :partying_face:
Could it possibly because you are not a subscriber? I think the level Sand Snakes is subscriber only. Correct me if I’m wrong.
Lydia

If it was a subscriber level it would of said something else.

Then log out of your CoCo account then log in again, if that doesn’t work, restart your internet connection, if that doesn’t work, restart your computer.
Lydia

thank you for your attention, I’ve tried all the ways you give, but none of them work.
This is a photo where this level is, I hope it helps.
CC Error 2

Welcome @AMIRUL_DEWA_RIZKY to the forum! We can’t see your code right now, perhaps you could paste in your code?

Suggest that you email support@codecombat.com about it. They’re probably better placed to look into it.

Jenny

ok thanks for the advice. :grinning: