This is first time I have opened CodeCombat on this computer, but my account is like year old (maybe more). I am using latest Chrome in Windows 7 x64. I have disabled Ghostery for the site and I am not using any other blocking extension. In the console I have got couple of 404 errors, but only one time. Further reloads doesn’t not have these (I have disabled cache in devtools).
GET http://codecombat.com/file/db/thang.type/540e35a34f21cd879ba4f140/portrait.png 404 (Not Found)
GET http://codecombat.com/file/interface/game-menu-tab-switch.mp3 404 (Not Found)
In Firefox everything looks normal. I have even tried Anonymous mode in the Chrome without any extensions, but it the same.