I would like to appeal this post removal

So I just got this in the pm
Hello,

This is an automated message from CodeCombat Discourse to let you know that your post was removed.

Your post was flagged for moderator attention: the community feels something about the post requires manual intervention by a staff member.

This post was flagged by the community and a staff member opted to remove it.

Noooooo not Arthur I am sad. But I understand this is just the virtual world and you don’t have time for it goodbye my friend. P.S. if you have any questions about the Bible or Christianity you can pop back on and pm me I will do my best answer them and i will ask others if I canot answer them

And I would like to appeal it removal or at least get clarification as to why it was removed

1 Like

Probably that was flagged because it is about religion, which is against the rules.

Pls show me where in this religious discussion is prohibited
CodeCombat Discourse

profile, messages, bookmarks and preferences
Welcome to CodeCombat Discourse Forums!

Chaboi_3000

Aug '18
Welcome!
New users, welcome to codecombat discourse! As you know, this place is where you can ask for help, get hints on levels, share experiences that you had while playing codecombat, reporting bugs, etc.! Feel free to enjoy your time here, but here’s a few things you should know before going ahead.

Trust levels
If you click on my profile picture, you should see a list of badges and in the first one, it should say, leader. That’s trust level 4. What exactly is a trust level? A trust level can be earned by getting trust over time, and you will receive it automatically(All except for the leader trust level, which can be only earned by recieving from a staff member). Here’s some info about it:

Trust level 0/New user
Trust level 1/Basic
Trust level 2/Member
Trust level 3/Regular
Trust level 4/Leader
Trust level 5/Moderator
Trust level 6/Admin
Trust level 7/Owner(s)
Rules
There are rules? Yes, there are some rules that users need to follow in order to make this forum a safe and cozy place for other users.

You may not swear or curse anywhere in the forum, doing so may result in a mute or ban. This rule also applies for PM’s. If you cannot control your behavior after a warning, then your email and IP will also be blacklisted.

Spamming is not allowed.

You may not post NSFW content anywhere, and will result in an immediate ban. This applies to profile pictures and user background too. Your email and IP will also be blacklisted.

You may not steal code from GitHub and help users or request help. This is plagiarism.

Do not share exploits

You want to avoid necroposting if the topic is solved, or the post isn’t related to the topic. But necroposting is better than multiple topics of the same subject.

Don’t create junk threads(Those that don’t have a specific topic)

A spam post results in a suspension

You may not lower someone’s status.

You may not post solutions.

The requesting of solutions is also not allowed. This is because this place is used as a learning place, and just copy/pasting solutions go against that “idea”.

Spam posts such as requesting likes are strongly prohibited and will result in a long mute or suspension.

Ban Evasion results in a permanent ban.

Requesting promotion of trust level or title is prohibited. Earn it as it says. Don’t force it.

Public humiliation is prohibited and disrespectful. Please don’t be rude to anybody.

Do not attempt to boost your likes count using an alt account. Your IP will be blocked and you will be blocked from the forums.

Advertising counts as spam.

High volumes of flags approved by a moderator may constitute a punishment depending on the infraction.

Keep politics out of the discussions.

Posting your code
We need to see clear code using the </> button or we can’t help. And so please take your time reading this topic and after you read it, please come back to read the rest here:

Formatting your code before posting code is essential to our community, and if you don’t we might not be able to help frowning Everyone must know how to format ALL of your code properly. It’s really easy and only requires a very small amount of effort. [Screen Shot 2020-04-04 at 11.55.07] To post your code from the game , use the </> button or it won’t format properly. When you click the </> button, the following will appear: [Screen Shot 2020-04-04 at 11.55.36] Please paste ALL …
If someone is posting something mean, flag it!
Please don’t be shy about flagging a post that is mean, flag it! There is always a flag for you that will notify the moderators. And they will definitely help you. And if some reason to flag does not meet the any of the flag requirements, go choose something else and write a reason of why you flagged it, and if mods accept that flag, mods will reply with a yellow message saying: Thanks for letting us know. We agree there is an issue and we’re looking into it. So please don’t be shy and if someone is posting something against the rules, flag it!

When asking for help
It’s fortunate that there’s tons of people willing to help out with your code, but sometimes we need clarification. Here’s some things to think about when asking for help.

What error do you get when running the code?
What equipment are you using?
Is there a line of code that has something that’s not yet unlocked for you?
What line of the code are you getting the error?
Also we require you to format your code correctly so we won’t have to have trouble looking at your code.
It’s over for now
It was nice that you read it, and hopefully, this will help you stay healthy in discourse! And staffs will help you if you need them
https://discourse.codecombat.com/groups/staff 85
And that’s it for now, and enjoy your time in this forum!

1 Like

It doesn’t explicitly say talking about religion is not allowed but religion oftentimes causes heated arguments or makes others uncomfortable so that’s why we tend to keep away from religious discussions

2 Likes

But you guys a perfectly fine with the topic for pride and that also causes heated arguments (I personally fully disagree with pride )

11 Likes

Same, so If pride, which I EXTREMELY disagree with, is considered as okay, a religion discussion which is not even made into a topic should be okay. Furthurmore It is not against the rules so If this is “illegal” so should the pride topic.

3 Likes

Oh, P.S. if this remains a problem I WILL create a topic for religion.

1 Like

if you did that it would should be a specific religion otherwise it makes not sense

Yeah I guess. (20 charecters)

As a Christian, I don’t mind you guys creating a topic for it. However, any religious subject is prone to disagreements and arguments. So be mindful of what you’re saying and be ready to humbly allow a disagreement to slide before the topic turns heated.

5 Likes

thump coming to solve the problem in peacefull words again :+1: