Idea Suggestions Thread

How about, hero.convert(hero.findNearest(hero.findByType()) but you lose all your gold so far?
Basically it converts the type that you find to your team, and you can control them.

Convertor:
Description: Converts an enemy to your team! But you lose all your gold!
Cost: 2500 Gems
Abilities:
hero.convert() - Converts your nearest enemy to your team!
    Cooldown: 15 sec.

:heart: if you like this idea!
Lydia

7 Likes

I feel like that would be sorta op because what if you just summoned one unit, and then you get control A chieftain

4 Likes

Yeah, but it would probably cost like 4000 gems or something.
Lydia

2 Likes

What would? (20 chars)

2 Likes

My suggestion.
Lydia

2 Likes

It’s likely to be too strong in some cases, because you’re converting a whole array.

3 Likes

I changed it.
Lydia

3 Likes

Warcry: You and your friends are faster, but you lose 15 health. (and all your friends too)

2 Likes

Good concept Peter, but wouldn’t that be a weaker version of Hattori’s warcry?

3 Likes

Thanks! Maybe some ring will have it? It’s weaker Hattori becuase he is subscribed hero, and this ring will be non-subscibe item?

3 Likes

I think maybe this can be part of a potion belt(Future item). And instead of HP, maybe it can cost like 20 gold to drink? Potion belt could have a small boost(+15% damage for 5seconds, +15% speed for 5seconds, and +15% health for 5seconds) costing 20 gold each? Good concept though.

6 Likes

Maybe potion belt will attract all potions like Mimic gold?

3 Likes

That may work. However, the original intent from George’s spreadsheet was to make it a utility item that can let you drink potions in battle.

4 Likes

Like in Cavern Survival, but every second? If every second, it will be like regeneration.

3 Likes

Well, it’ll have a cooldown of 5 seconds per drink so someone can’t just stack up 500 gold and drink 500 damage potions to get 32x more damage, which is 320% damage assuming each potion gives +15% damage boost multiplicative. (1.15 ^ 25). The duration of each will be 5 seconds.

5 Likes

How it will cost? (20 chars)

3 Likes

Maybe do like if you didn’t use the potion in some time, this potion will be deleted.

3 Likes

I think we can try around 3500 gems.

The concept is to have a hero.drink("effect") which the “effect” argument can be either “health”, “damage”, or “speed”. They all will cost 20 gold to “drink”. However, the actual potion thang will not be in the game, it will just directly give the effects to the player.

2 Likes

Like with Usara? Haste, grow and… what effect means damage? Very nice belt!

1 Like

Damage means a +n% increase in damage. (Additive).

3 Likes