Idea Suggestions Thread

There’s already an ogre-scout that’s basically a stronger version of a munchkin. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sorry I didn’t know that

2 Likes

An idea for the potion belt that I saw in the thang editor:
Name: Potion Belt
Avability: For everyone
Unlock: Level 39
Cost: 5000 gems
Description: Omarn gave those potions to you to aid on your journey in the unknown. Now you can use them to increase your stats for a time.
Abilities:

• drinkHealthPotion(): The hero drinks some health potion and recoveres 100 health, then regenerates 20 health per second for 3 seconds.
    -drinkResistancePotion(): The hero drinks a resistance potion and clanses itself of any negative effects and then gains an earthskin of 25% of his max health for 5 seconds.
    -drinkSpeedPotion(): The hero drinks a speed potion and gains +5 speed and +50% attack damage for 5 seconds.
    -preparePotion(potionType): The hero prepares a potion that he can drink later. This proces lasts for 5 seconds and the hero can also attack and use abilities, but can not move during this time. Avalabile potionTypes: [“health”, “resistance”, “speed”]

Andrei

6 Likes

The description and price is already set in the thang editor. (390 gems).
I think instead of having resistance, we can have a health, damage, and speed potion. Additionally, there should be tradeoffs when using it instead of spamming – these potions should also cost some gold to consume.

4 Likes

I agree! Sorry, I wanted just to base on that concept, not to copy it. And the tradeoff is that the belt comes equiped with only one potion of each type, so you will not be able to move for a while and you will be vulnerable if you want more of them.

Andrei

2 Likes

I think Nick and I can work on releasing some of the belts and rings soon after we finish something larger…

6 Likes
Cool!
3 Likes

Impenetrable Wolfskin (armor)

Class: Ranger

Cost: 12100 :gem: :gem: :gem:

Health: +816 (wolf’s body/ armor) +455 (wolf’s head/ helmet)

Damage: 63.8

Ability: gives wolf pup, or blue fox the ability to fetch more items.

pet.fetch("stick")

Legend:
This wolf’s fur is made of silver, and quartz. The fur around it’s eyes is made of gold, ands it’s tongue is made of rubies. The teeth are made of diamond. But somehow it’s pretty soft.

4 Likes

Okar was inconsolable when his kitten got injured, so there’s no pets fighting :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Then why do they always look like they’re fighting?

2 Likes

Also, what’s the point of CoCo anyway? Are the heroes going on an adventure? Why are they travelling through mountains, deserts, dungeons, forests, and glaciers? (Saying it in a nice way, not a mean way (like CoCo is bad))

2 Likes

I took it to mean that the ogres had conquered all of the lands in CoCo and the heroes task is to rid all of the worlds of their ogre occupation.
Danny

2 Likes

i found a item that coco hasnt released in thang editor its called:
holy sword image

3 Likes

It’s been there for a while, it’s likely it’s part of some Concept Challenge and not an unlockable item.

3 Likes

Well, as we progress further into the depths of Codecombat, we see more powerful ogres along the way. That has to mean Thoktar’s within reach now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have the sniper for the rangers. It seems amazing at first with all its
attack power, but it’s very slow. If there’s too many munchkins, you can easily be swarmed .

2 Likes

That’s true but still you can take out brawlers with 3 or 4 bullets.

2 Likes

what if Illia’s Father is thoktar!

3 Likes

I’m looking for some more powerful abilities but with tradeoffs(Not just gain, but you lose something to gain something). This is a great opportunity to show some work to possibly get accepted into the Testing Group.

4 Likes

how about hero.darkBlast(enemy, health), you lose the same health as health but deal the same amount of damage enemy

4 Likes