Lame puns (15 characters)

lol (20 chars be laughing)

2 Likes

How do you call a joke food? Answer: pun-cake

3 Likes

Here’s a string of jokes that really gave me a kick:

How do you put an elephant in a fridge? Open the door, put in the elephant, and close the door.
How do you put a giraffe in a fridge? Open the door, take out the elephant, put in the giraffe, and close the door.
Okay, there is an airplane flying over the Amazon with a load of 100 bricks. Someone tosses one out. How many bricks are there now? Ninety-nine.
There is a meeting of animals in the jungle. One of them is missing. Which is it? The giraffe. It’s still stuck in the fridge
Tarzan wants to attend the meeting. He is late, though. On his way, he comes to a river where rabid crocodiles live. How does he cross? He swims. All the crocodiles are at the meeting in the jungle.
He still dies. How? The brick.

4 Likes

Dang, the brick, and the Giraffe’s gone

3 Likes

I heard that joke for the first time literally 3 days ago.

3 Likes

Quality jokes V2

(20 chars can’t stop laughing)

3 Likes

that must be a heavy brick

2 Likes

No, it just fell from really high, so it had a lot of force, and it hit his head… sooo

2 Likes

Rmembr tho, there is a maximum speed for anything that’s falling. At a certain point, it stops accelerating.

1 Like

Yeah, because of friction, lol

1 Like

But science is weird, even though it will fall with the same speed from 100 feet up and 200 feet up, the 200 feet up one will have a greater force therefore hurting more i think.

1 Like

What do you call it when two guys who are best friends hang out so much that there personality’s become similar.

brogramming

1 Like

What do you become when you step on cereal?

A “cereal” killer

1 Like

Heard that one before :]

What do you call a not possible thing when in a posse?

Im-posse-ble

1 Like

When she saw her first strands of gray, she thought she’d dye.

3 Likes

That one’s really good :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

that one was the best!

1 Like

I guess I’ll try the contest

Why do seagulls fly in the sea instead of the bay?

because if they fly in the bay they would be bagels

2 Likes

baygulls lol

1 Like