Lets talk about how we might be able to make this game and others better!

I thought that it might be fun to talk about how we think we could make this video game and others better! :grin::grin:

1 Like

Well, I thought what I really need in this game, and thats a lot of thing.
More levels, more items, more programming languages, OOP learning levels and etc.

But one thing after all games become better - when you need to to interact with other players. That can be more multiplayer levels, or season events when clans challenge between each other, or levels were you need help other players to code second character logic. Now all players mostly single in this game.

Right how about other video games like subnatica or World Of Warcraft or even the Call Of Duty Black OPS game series?

I think itā€™s time for some more Items.
Natsu what do you think it needs?
:lion:

ya you are right 20 chartors

Hey @Natsu, a couple things:
One: CoCo is technically not a video game
Two: You shouldnā€™t really be ā€œsummoningā€ those people because it gets annoying
Three: I think CoCo should make the lifetime a bit cheaper. Maybe $80.00?

1 Like

Chaboi_3000 you know that the problem with flagging is that the bots automaticly puts my acount on hold witch mutes me and itā€™s kinda messed up to flag me when I was just trying to invite you to a topic I thought you guys might in-joy and Iā€™m sorry but in my case I did not now that it was anoying but hey lets not dwell on the past and letā€™s talk about how we can make video games better! :pleading_face::innocent::sweat_smile::grin::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I think it would be cool if we had a live ā€˜build your defensed by codingā€™ thing, kinda like Clash of Clans exept with coding (There is something like what i am describing. it is called Screeps)

1 Like

Screeps ? Do you play this game and how long takes to learn the basics?

I think it would be a great idea if non-subscribers can get the subscription for free after they complete every single non-subscriber level. However, this idea may be biased since I am not subscribed.

This will ruin the point of buying a subscription as finishing all free levels is quite easy.

1 Like

Okay. Thanks for replying.

I dont really play cuz i already know javascript and it charges 15 dollars for only a little amount of CPU power