New Pets: Abilities, Theories, Stats +

Hey guys! In this topic, you can post about the stats, theories, abilities, and more of the upcoming pets! :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog:

Phoenix:

Kindling Elemental:

Metalic Spider:

Unfortunately, that’s all the photos I could find. I know there’s more, but I’m too lazy to search anymore anyway :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

4 Likes

изображение
You forgot one.

5 Likes

And the dragonling, yes but as I said,

1 Like

I really like the idea of mechanical spider!

4 Likes

how did you get the yeti bab? i thought it was level 66

2 Likes

what’s the metal spiders stats, do you know?

1 Like

i dont but the testing group does they are marked by a </> symbol on theyre profile

1 Like

It’s just HTML changing. It isn’t a hack.

3 Likes

I think Metal Spider is just a picture. It wasn’t realized like many level 66 items. But it is better not to talk about level 66 items on this Forum. Only Moderators can talk about/use them.

3 Likes

sad. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Maybe there could be a baby robot walker pet.

Description: this smaller robot walker is made to be more tameable than the larger versions.

Abilities: miniLaser(target)attacks a target with a small laser that does 80 damage and has a cooldown of 5 seconds, chirp()makes a cute robotic chirping noise.(also the abilities that all pets have)

Price: 7000

1 Like

hmm instead it should be 7000 gems cuz then it would be over powered and costs less than the pugicorn

2 Likes

I looked in the thang editor and it can move and has a description. They should add actual stats to it.
price: 5000
abilities: wallClimb()the spider climbs over a wall and ends up on the other side. cooldown is 5 seconds.
armorUp()the spider becomes armor for your hero, it gives you 100 Hp. usable only once per level.

2 Likes