New Types of Pets

So I know we already have a topic about New Pets. I got to thinking that the pets, don’t have to be pets. They could be mythological characters or imaginary ancient species. So I created this topic to basically pick your brains. These types of topics will help our moderators, and Codecombat creators come up with more ideas for “Pets”. So let me know what you guys think. Maybe we can add in some ancient Greek, and Roman ideas for new Pets. Also, If you have and idea on new pets, try to send a picture of the pet that you are describing to give our Codecombat artists a good Idea on what we are trying to come up with.

I am gouing to mention our top forum moderators so that they will be invited into the conversation.
nick Bryukh maka Serg J_F_B_M Catsync,

4 Likes

fire-elemental-with-campfire

8 Likes

Nice!! Did you draw that yourself? Cause that’s really cool!!

4 Likes

No – I’m not the artist. That’s just one of our other types of pets who hasn’t quite made it into the game yet.

6 Likes

Wait. Is that the Kindling Elemental Pet?

btw fun fact: when you build a bonfire the logs aren’t flat: you usually stack them on top of each other to make a log cabin, a lean-to, or you make like a tepee thingy (did I spell tepee right)

But yeah cool drawing :smiley:

5 Likes
Heh, yeah, it's funny because there are many ways to make a bonfire. Especially in Northern Regions (Northern I mean like Northern Russia or Canada) when you don't have enough dry logs.
5 Likes

oh, ok. Its still really cool though!

2 Likes

Do you have any new pet ideas @Bryukh?

2 Likes

Ideas, art, maybe even components :wink: It’s all about priorities.

3 Likes

Wow. ok. well I had and idea for this type of pet:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRr5nmIqX25KsZgHzas7nOyftgHVy8sL4VLrrMH271GGU-QO8i0_w

2 Likes

@Bryukh, aren’t you mainly a dev on level making, well yeah not normal ones but challenge ones right?

2 Likes

Cool idea, but, I think we already have a bird. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

What if we added a serpent.

4 Likes

That’s a good idea. Do you have a picture of a cool one?

2 Likes

Sure! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

It has to be cartoony so
serpent

5 Likes

Ooooh. Crrreeeepppyyy. And ffffuuuuunnnnnyyy!!!:laughing:. No seriously nice!

1 Like

Bryukh does many things for us, including think up levels, challenges, art for new levels, powers for heroes, etc.

5 Likes

The pink tongue is the anthropomorphic tongue and the purple tongue is the reptilian snake tongue. Artistic license has a long reach.

3 Likes

Oh okay nevermind then… (never got a chance to study a snake up close.) <-- I don’t wanna die :frowning:

4 Likes