Npm install error. Help, I need a genius!

Hello to the great team of CodeCombat

I have a problem with the installation of CodeCombat, specifically when I run the command npm install

But npm install does not end and shows error.
I do not know what to do anymore and what is the best way from here

This is the error. Can someone help me? ¡S.O.S, F1, Help!

MINGW64 ~/Documents/GitHub/codecombat (master)
$ npm install
npm WARN deprecated bower@1.6.9: …psst! Your project can stop working at any moment because its dependencies can change. Prevent this by migrating to Yarn: How to migrate away from Bower? · Bower blog
npm WARN deprecated graceful-fs@2.0.3: please upgrade to graceful-fs 4 for compatibility with current and future versions of Node.js
npm WARN deprecated jade@1.11.0: Jade has been renamed to pug, please install the latest version of pug instead of jade
npm WARN deprecated node-force-domain@0.1.0: Use forcedomain instead.
npm WARN deprecated graceful-fs@3.0.11: please upgrade to graceful-fs 4 for compatibility with current and future versions of Node.js
npm WARN deprecated coffee-script@1.10.0: CoffeeScript on NPM has moved to “coffeescript” (no hyphen)
npm WARN deprecated jade@0.35.0: Jade has been renamed to pug, please install the latest version of pug instead of jade
npm WARN deprecated coffee-script@1.7.1: CoffeeScript on NPM has moved to “coffeescript” (no hyphen)
npm WARN deprecated minimatch@0.3.0: Please update to minimatch 3.0.2 or higher to avoid a RegExp DoS issue
npm WARN deprecated es6-collections@0.5.6: not actively maintained anymore
npm WARN deprecated transformers@2.1.0: Deprecated, use jstransformer
npm WARN deprecated minimatch@0.4.0: Please update to minimatch 3.0.2 or higher to avoid a RegExp DoS issue
npm WARN deprecated minimatch@2.0.10: Please update to minimatch 3.0.2 or higher to avoid a RegExp DoS issue
npm WARN deprecated node-uuid@1.4.8: Use uuid module instead
npm WARN deprecated minimatch@0.2.14: Please update to minimatch 3.0.2 or higher to avoid a RegExp DoS issue
npm WARN deprecated connect@2.8.8: connect 2.x series is deprecated
npm WARN deprecated tough-cookie@2.2.2: ReDoS vulnerability parsing Set-Cookie https://nodesecurity.io/advisories/130
npm WARN deprecated connect@2.7.2: connect 2.x series is deprecated
npm WARN deprecated coffee-script@1.6.3: CoffeeScript on NPM has moved to “coffeescript” (no hyphen)

esper.js@0.3.0-dev preinstall C:\Users\Alexis\Documents\GitHub\codecombat\node_modules\esper.js
node contrib/install-plugin-deps.js

events.js:183
throw er; // Unhandled ‘error’ event
^

Error: spawn npm ENOENT
at _errnoException (util.js:1024:11)
at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:190:19)
at onErrorNT (internal/child_process.js:372:16)
at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:138:11)
at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:180:9)
at Function.Module.runMain (module.js:678:11)
at startup (bootstrap_node.js:187:16)
at bootstrap_node.js:608:3
npm WARN The package intercom-client is included as both a dev and production dependency.
npm WARN optional SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: fsevents@0.3.8 (node_modules\brunch\node_modules\fsevents):
npm WARN notsup SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: Unsupported platform for fsevents@0.3.8: wanted {“os”:“darwin”,“arch”:“any”} (current: {“os”:“win32”,“arch”:“x64”})
npm WARN optional SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: fsevents@1.1.3 (node_modules\fsevents):
npm WARN notsup SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: Unsupported platform for fsevents@1.1.3: wanted {“os”:“darwin”,“arch”:“any”} (current: {“os”:“win32”,“arch”:“x64”})

npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! esper.js@0.3.0-dev preinstall: node contrib/install-plugin-deps.js
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the esper.js@0.3.0-dev preinstall script.
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR! C:\Users\Alexis\AppData\Roaming\npm-cache_logs\2017-12-27T23_34_51_739Z-debug.logThis text will be hidden

use the hide details button using the gear shaped button in the toolbar (so your post isn’t so lengthy…)

I follow the steps indicated here: https://github.com/codecombat/codecombat/wiki/Dev-Setup:-Windows