Post picures of funny things that have happened in your game

Just remember to keep it appropriate.

2 Likes

I thought I was going to die of the explosion but I didn’t. I passed the level.

1 Like

Sorry for reviving this:

I didn’t edit it. Apparently I’m -1th. Great.
(it’s fixed now, it was just a glitch)
:lion: :lion: :lion:

That’s funny how the negative numbers are above the zero and the positive are below it. Congrats BTW, I saw you were #1 on Dueling Grounds. Nice. I’d love to see your code. Mine’s no big deal. Simple Okar stuff (which is why I’m ranked so far down the list. LOL!)

2 Likes

Thanks, I do think Senick ( with the gift of the trees and the silver bomb) is the best hero for dueling grounds, or maybe Ritic with the same equipment. But I have half the amount of gems you need to buy him and no levels left… …:cry:
:lion:

I managed to get my gem count all the way down to perfectly ☞0.

I’m still hoping there’ll be more levels so I’m saving my :gem:s for later.

We haven’t had a level since last June.

You could always visit my post:

I accidentally created a new thang in the editor, and I can’t revert it!

1 Like

I have been simulating games all day for Harrowland multiplayer and the last time I checked, the only person I lost to for one stretch of matches was myself. I have the same code for both sides, but somehow the red side always beats the blue.

Switched simulations to Treasure Grove for a while and when I checked in, all 9 simulations were stuck on one profile.

1 Like

@Andrew, any ideas of why this might be happening?

That happens to me as well with some players, I think it’s because they’ve got infinite loops. That’s my guess, but I can’t say for sure.

Cloudrip Siege - Missed it by .5 seconds without writing one line of code on the first level. (Now time) The run seed passed with no problem. So I gambled and actually submitted it and now I’m locked out for 24 hrs.

4 Likes

LOL. Well, it was worth a shot.

2 Likes

Bumping because I just found CoCo’s secret page… And it looks super creepy.

6 Likes

funny way to pass one of the most stolen code copy/pasted levels:

7 Likes