Quitting the forums (for a while at least) (not now but later)

Hey guys. Its me, ritic. I have decided to quit the discourse until I want to come back. I’m going to middle school next year and I want to prepare for the amount of homework I have. I hope I made some of you laugh. I hope I helped a lot of you out there. And I hope I made a good opponent in the AI leagues. My real name is Homare. I am a Japanese 10 year old boy who lives in California. Someone who likes the heat more than the cold. Someone who has a heart for this place. This place made me a better person (a bit more toxic to but we don’t talk abt that). I love this place. I’m going to have a lot of trouble doing the homework. Mostly Homo-Erectus and other historic species. We are all the same. Whether your Asian, African, Canadian, European, Russian, American, LGBTQ+. We are all humans. And together, we can accomplish great things. I will try to squeeze in some time to talk. Cheers. And O7 to all of you.
β˜…β”€β–„β–ˆβ–€β–€β•‘β–‘β–„β–ˆβ–€β–„β•‘β–„β–ˆβ–€β–„β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–„β•‘β”€β˜…
β˜…β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–€β–ˆβ•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–ˆβ•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–ˆβ•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–ˆβ•‘β”€β˜…
β˜…β”€β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β•‘β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β•‘β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β•‘β”€β˜…
β˜…β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β˜…
β˜…β”€β”€β”€β–β–ˆβ–€β–„β”€ ▀▄─▄▀ β–ˆβ–€β–€β”€β”€β–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β˜…
β˜…β”€β”€β”€β–β–ˆβ–€β–€β–„ β”€β”€β–ˆβ”€β”€ β–ˆβ–€β–€β”€β”€β–€β”€β”€β”€β˜…
β˜…β”€β”€β”€β–β–ˆβ–„β–„β–€ ──▀── β–€β–€β–€β”€β”€β–„β”€β”€β”€β˜…

-Ritic

7 Likes

bye you have been a very helpfull mebmbar of the forum

1 Like

cya till next time bro
good luck in middle school :grin:

1 Like

o7 good bye and good luck you were one of the most helpful and active members of the forum.

1 Like

Oh, bye ritic! Good luck in everything!

1 Like

See you later chap!

2 Likes

Cya Ritic! Good luck with life.

1 Like

:< sadness

3 Likes

o7

We’ve lost another

4 Likes

He shalt return. Maybe…

2 Likes

Homare/Ritic,

I am going to miss you. I know that you were not on whenever I am on but you actually made me laugh a lot. It hurts to see you go now. After, so many people have left the discourse. They had said they were coming back, but then they didn’t You were fun to chat with and laugh at all of those memes we shared with each other. You are also a very helpful person, I am going to miss you! Just keep safe, and check in every now and then. Good Luck with middle school! Hope we can talk when you get back. That is if I am still here. Not sure if I am gonna leave again! I have watched so many come and go. Some come back and some don’t. But I don’t want you to leave. That is because I consider you a part of my family here. Actually, I consider everyone here as my family when I am on here and that is because I like to know that everyone has a family, when they are on here. Wow, this a long post. There is just so much to say and some of them cannot even be put into words. After all that I have said, I hope that you know you have a family here as well Ritic. And I would welcome you back with a hug and then would be glad to share what had happened here with you while you are gone. That is if I don’t leave. I know I keep saying that, but really, it has crossed my mind a couple of times. But as of right now, I am not leaving. Everyone, remember you are loved by someone and make sure that you treat everybody with respect and love. That is how you treat how you want to be treated. No matter what, remember that there is a way to accomplish what you want to accomplish. In order to succeed, sometimes you need to fail. But always try to fail forwards. But in order to fail forwards, that means you must fail at something first. And in order to know if you need help with something, you have to fail often to get the help that you need. That is what I always tell myself when things get hard. I will say it again. Fail first, fail often and always fail forward. That is what tells me to do better. I hope that will help you to do great in middle school. And don’t forget to ignore whatever you hear someone telling you in the hall. I tell you to do that because it is most likely rude and hateful. Middle school is just preparing you for high school. And then High School is preparing you for College. And College is preparing you for the rest of the world. I had to learn that the hard way since I was being stupid hard-headed and wouldn’t listen. I regret to this day making the choices I made in Middle School and High school. Having friends in school is helpful but they are also a distraction as well. The hardest thing that I faced in Middle school was bullies. And I found a way to not get beat up. I was feared when I was in Middle School. But after Middle school and high school I practically vanished. All of my friends couldn’t find me or even get me to talk to them anymore. That was because of the choices I made that I was ashamed of. I still regret them but now I am at least talking to my friends and making myself known to everyone else that I knew during my Middle School and High School time. The point of what I am saying, Don’t follow in my own footsteps because they were dangerous and sent to detention way too much.

-Kazuha or The Silent Overseer

I think this is one of my saddest replies I have ever made. I literally cried as I wrote this. But I meant everything that I had said.

10 Likes

One last message before I go (maybe not the last but one of the last)

Dear Everyone,
You have been a great community ever since I joined. (Around October 2019). This hurts a lot but alas I have made the decision. I have after-school things every day. Soccer, Coding class and even a 3 hour math class. If you are part of the Enkya empire, you may see that I have grown more inactive as I grew up. Middle school is a tough challenge. Since most of my friends are going to another school, its gonna be tough. I swear to god I will never forget any of you. You have been there for me all the way. Thanks alot :face_holding_back_tears:

-Ritic. Real name:

Homare

6 Likes

Thank you so much Zax. I love you too. I will come back someday. Until then, GL to everyone.

Even tho I don’t know what most of you look like. I imagine that all of us have a spot in our hearts to thank this place. A place that made heart-warming memories. A place that made us laugh. If you want to know what I look like. PM me.

3 Likes

I wish you a lot of good luck with this because indeed its very tough

I wanna say you were an amazing discourse member, really, and i wish you good luck with middle school

2 Likes

note that I will not leave YET but I will leave soon.

3 Likes

I will miss you @riticmaster908

1 Like