So Long.ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Hello guys!

As you already know for the topic, I’ll be leaving the discourse, forever.

There’s a big part of me that’s sad to be saying goodbye to all the friends from the discourse. I’ve enjoyed my time here, and you guys won’t know how much I value the experience of chatting here. But, slowly, I’m getting more and more work to gear up for high school, and I’m losing interest in CodeCombat. Sorry for the news.

To all my friends here, school is starting in September, we should drop the gaming and start studying. In higher grades, your grades are everything (does that sound weird?). A little mistake on your tests can ruin everything for your future. Of course, gaming is fun, but we should work harder. Gaming is just something that relieves stress from work, we shouldn’t get addicted to it (Not for CC, but all games). Studying is the main dish of this dinner.

In order to drop everything for future studies, I have Disabled my Discord account, I have deleted my Bedwars account, and deleted League of Legends. Now, I’m going to disable this account and delete my CC game account to study for the last few days of summer break.

Time for the last goodbye, you guys won’t see my posts for later, because I will disable the link between Google and this account. This might be my last post, see you guys soon.

Again, it’s a great time to be here, and I might be back one day!

All the best,
Me the “studying nerd” :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good luck for all the ways.
And see ya)

Goodbye, and good luck in school!

It was nice to have you around, good luck with high school, and we all will definitely be happy to see you back one day :]

you should just leave and only come back in the summer

1 Like

If you ever do want to do CC again, you’ll have to pay, I think you should instead change your password to something you don’t know (by closing your eyes and just typing random things) and then if you do ever regain interest you can use email reset

Bye :< thumb left, now you :/

goodbye @Watamelon you contributed a lot to this community and we won’t forget you for a long time thank you for your help to the discourse.

• cheddar
2 Likes

@Watamelon we will miss you!