[SOLVED] Can not unsubscribe

Hi,
I’m just taking a break from code combat to use a code learning software that is mobile.

But when I click unsubscribe nothing happens. I have tried on Google Chrome and on Microsoft edge. Can someone please help me unsubscribe my account temporarily.

Reach out to the customer service at support@codecombat.com for this kind of situation. They should be able to help.

1 Like

thanks for the help, didn’t see that email anywhere else and had trouble using support chat bot.

No problem! (20 chars)

2 Likes

Bumping this up because I e-mailed immediately when given the e-mail, and have not received feedback from CodeCombat support yet.

Try to wait a little bit longer. Maybe they are busy or are in a holiday.

Andrei

1 Like

You mean every customer service representative has been busy or on holiday in the middle of the week?

If that’s the case fine, but my payment date is coming up, I’m just checking in to make sure. I like to be thorough when getting things done.

1 Like

Try to think that you are not the only one with this issue and there are people that need the staff at Code Combat for another reason (like changing from a student account to an Individual account) so try to be a little bit more pacient and they will solve your problem too eventually.

Andrei

1 Like

Well obviously, although because my issue involves money and a major flaw in trying to retrieve the money

• unsubscribe button not working on 2 of the main browsers
  • chat bot from main page unresponsive
  • a message from support saying they would answer back within 24 hours and 48 hours later no response
    there are other issues.
    No offense but your response comes off as a bit degrading when i’m trying to be as respectful but expedient with my issue as I can be. Of course they have many people to take care of. I just don’t want to deal with being charged for something during a financially difficult period.

I will definitely wait another day and have no problem with that. Thanks for the help anyway.

1 Like

No problem! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This definitely is a major problem, especially because it involves money.
Try visiting the CodeCombat Slack and maybe put a post on there about this issue. The reason I say that is because there are CoCo staff active there.
I’m sorry about what’s going on and I understand your frustration.
Danny

3 Likes

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. :smile:
I will make a post in there as soon as I can!

1 Like

I will contact support, but unsubscribe still does not work.
There is a first button that open a section where you can write things that could be improved and then you gave some cancel/confirm buttons.
Only cancel works.
This is not fair way to handle payments.

2 Likes

Hi @Thierry and welcome to the forum! :partying_face:

Well, you can contact the CodeCombat staff via email with suport@codecombat.com or via Slack with this (The CodeCombat staff are more active there then they are here.) and request them to cancel your subscription.

Andrei

1 Like

Slack is a good way to reach them, thanks.
For those who read this, a bug is identified on the Unsubscribe process and they are working on it.

3 Likes