[SOLVED] I need help with Clash of Clones

What armor do you have?

here

katana can power up Shield can bash and my precious ring can invisible and drainlife or other spells

I’d recommend you to use the long sword (which has cleave) in this level, and try to use the worst armor, but it can get you through the level, and do you have a shield that has bash? if so, equip it. And adjust the code

Thanks, I did it with that advice, plus I don’t have drain-life (thought the precious ring has it, but doesn’t) :>

I need help with clash of clones
this is my equipment. I have 33 gems.

Hello, can you please paste your code using the </> button please?

1 Like
while True:
    enemy = hero.findNearestEnemy()
    flag = hero.findFlag("green")
    if flag:
        hero.moveXY(flag.pos.x, flag.pos.y)
    elif enemy.type != "sand-yak":
        if hero.isReady("cleave") and hero.distanceTo(enemy) <= 10:
            hero.cleave(enemy)
        elif hero.isReady("bash"):
            hero.bash(enemy)
        else:
            hero.attack(enemy)

If you wanted to, when you pick up the flag, you could cleave.

Hint
if flag:
            hero.pickUpFlag(flag)
            if hero.isReady("cleave"):
                hero.cleave()

Also, If you have a ring, you could electrocute some people, and that could help some.

I recommend experimenting with your armor some. I ended up passing the level a lot faster when I gave myself worse armor then what you have on right now. Sometimes worse armor helps.

Thank you so much for the help.

Np. Not sure it will work, lol. I’m not the best at coding, but that’s where trial and error come in.

Did it help any?

1 Like

I completed it. I had some help with a tutor, but it worked. I didn’t use any special abilities. I only attacked the archers, and then I started attacking the soldiers. but when I had less than half my health. I retreated to the upper left corner. Thank you so much for the help enPointe77.

1 Like