[SOLVED] Not earning the "Read Guidelines" badge (possible bug)

I read the FAQ multiple times, but I did not manage to get the “Read Guidelines” badge. Is this a bug or is it intended?

4 Likes

Exact same problem for me!

1 Like

Here are a few things you could try to fix this:

• make sure you read the guidelines from the link on the badge.
  • take your time reading it.
  • wait at least a day for the badge to turn up.

Danny

2 Likes

Done. Now I will wait for the badge to show up. :smiley:

2 Likes

What is wrong? Why isn’t it giving me the badge?

2 Likes

Nothing is wrong…

2 Likes

Ok. But there is one more problem. Even I entered and read the FAQ, this is what it shows:
20200616_210557
Is it normal to still show the new thing near FAQ?

2 Likes

I don’t think so… It may be a bug

1 Like

I think it is a bug because my brother have done the same things I have done after me, but he got the badge and I did not.

4 Likes

Maybe he’s just a slower reader :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I tried what Danny suggested, but still no luck…not quite been a full 24 hours either.

3 Likes

But he just scrolled down in like 3 seconds and got the badge after 1 second! I really think it is a bug, don’t you think?

2 Likes

Hmmm…Danny did mention to be sure to use the link from the badge itself, which I think I did, but can’t be certain. Can you post the link he used, or ask him to post it?

2 Likes

Here is the link:
see our community guidelines
I also made another test account and with this link I just got the badge on it, but on this one I did not get it.

3 Likes

I think it just doesn’t like us I guess :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

But is this a bug or not?

2 Likes

I almost think it is… :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Given that it is affecting more than one user and at least so far, has no resolution or work around…in my professional opinion, it would be classified as one. However, a very very minor one.

2 Likes

I agree that it is a minor one, but it is still a bug.

2 Likes

Shall we change the category this topic is in then?

2 Likes

I think that is an appropriate change…what say you Andrei? As the topic creator, the decision is ultimately yours…just to be fair.

3 Likes