[SOLVED] Rebellion level help PLZ

sorry, i forgot to mention that this is a perfectly coded opponent with op swords and armor that has 5000 more health than i do!

1 Like

bear traps also dont work, since she regenerates and can just move out of the as if there was nothing there
try it for yourself:

hero.buildXY("bear-trap", enemy.pos.x, enemy.pos.y)

with defining enemy of course

1 Like

Woah, no need to go that far! Why donā€™t we just take a moment to think about this situation.

@AnSeDra, make sure you stay civil in all your responses, however you feel inside. You (as a Regular) should be a role model for newer users.

@Mumbo_6, I think ā€œinsultingā€ is a bit strong. Again, as I said to Andrei, thereā€™s no need to get overly angry about these (to be perfectly honest) very trivial problems.

Do I detect some sarcasm? I really think your contributions (especially technical ones) are very useful to members of this forum, but please donā€™t jump in and make a situation worse than it already is.

@Mumbo_6, if you want me to help you (Iā€™m perfectly willing to), please start from the beggining and explain your problem. (I havenā€™t been following this thread and I donā€™t intend to waste my time any further trying to decode all of your responses (thatā€™s all three of you).

I think you may all need a refresher on the rules of the forum.

Danny
5 Likes

Try to do bear-traps and decoys (by your peasant) like turnaround in Dueling Grounds.

3 Likes

I think the situation is bad and it could hardly be made worse

1 Like

Itā€™s not that bad, barely anythings happend. And to be frank, I donā€™t really care what you think about it, you should still follow the rules. Thereā€™s solving problems kindly; and trying to solve problems, but just making it worse and inciting ā€˜dramaā€™.
I feel I may be missing some info about the situation, so please PM me if thereā€™s anything extra you would like to add.
Danny

3 Likes

can you lock this topic please @Deadpool198?
Just so that no one can reply anymore

2 Likes

If you want.
Done.
Danny

1 Like