Play Home Contribute Github Join Us! Discourse Staff Members Github Contribution Guides Team

[SOLVED] Twisted Canyon - ruins

Hi Guys :slight_smile:

I got problem how to move next to ruins, how to attack them?

Please help :slight_smile:

I had a look, but my map differs much from one on your screenshot. Nothing like ruins)

If you are not trying to get the maximum coins, move back to your start point (the first red dot) and then navigate up and over to the X on the right of the map. Once you touch touch the X, the game ends.

Like Alexbrand, the map I had was much different…I think this is normal and to be expected.

Also, based on your screenshot, it appears that no other coins are obtainable…the ones to the left of the X cannot be taken, because you would have to step on the X to get to them.

hi, thx for answer , I got a question, how to navigate( is there a special method) my hero to X point?

thx . :slight_smile:

Hi @Zambi25, Welcome to the CodeCombat discourse.
I think you can navigate your way to the white X, without going past the ruins. In my seed (my version of the level), you can walk to places where it seems there are rocks, but in fact you can walk over them.
I’m not sure about this as I can’t play your level, but if you look at this screenshot :arrow_down: you will see that I walk to places which appear to be in the middle of the rocks. Maybe you can walk up to the X continuing going diagonally through some of the rocks. if you see what I mean.
Screen Shot 2020-01-19 at 13.06.33
Maybe you still can’t, I’m not sure… Have you tried reloading your code, then reloading the level to get a different seed?

Anyone can help me,? I ve still got a problem to past this level

I tried reloading my code, then reloading the level and got a same seed

Maybe is some of bug?? Please help me

There is no way to move diagonally here because of level equipment limitations. But try hero.moveLeft(2) from (44, 38). Maybe that was meant as creativity in level describe, idk) Coins in this level are like bread crumbs, they lead you to right path.

I had to change browser and log out of account to get to this version of lvl map. But it’s possible to complete. There is no bug. Though, I don’t understand the purpose of such level design :roll_eyes: :hushed: :thinking:

Success, I past this level , there was a crossing through the rocks

thx for help

Well done Zambi25! I wish I had known you could walk thru some of the obstacles when I played this level…I passed it without, but would have been more satisfying to grab as much loot as possible :wink:

So, you can replay it)

I get maximum coins :wink:

1 Like