© ?{SPOILERS FREE}[“Doritos included"]Editing Google, CodeCombat hero slots,CodeCombat map, Doritos and other stuff LOL [Also Some Movie Ratings + Some Songs]FORTNITE!/#wayTooLongTopicDescription #TheTopicIsConfusingLOL.#IlluminatiConfirmed#OOF (Part 1)

Might’ve been moved off the shop, for now. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

:neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face: :neutral_face:

hopefully comes out on christmas or earlier(ursara)

Illia’s out for purchase. Enjoy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Alas, I do not have enough gems. I got around 3,000 from doing replayable levels but I think I’ve pretty much maxed them now… Still around 12,000 away.

You can always reset progress and receive 42000 gems back. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You just have to simulate more matches. It’ll take a while to reach 12k. I simulate approximately 3 - 5k games a day, I use 4 tabs to simulate 24/7.

I’m actually in the same boat as you now. Since purchases made within the developmental server don’t transfer to the live server…I am stuck with 47 gems.

Actually, if I end up resetting my account, I’d amount to 138000 :gem: (Since purchased gems are returned). I’m tempted to do so, but gonna avoid… :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait…, 138k if you rest, purchased gems return, that is overpowered.

All of my items and level progress gets reset though :sob:

1 Like

I know, I’ve done it before, in order to learn in JavaScript. But it’s worth it.

what is the gloves that Illia has in the picture?

I think it’s another lvl 66 item. But you can’t see some in the shop because they weren’t realized.

1 Like

I feel like I’ve seen a pic of it before, but I don’t know the name.

2 Likes

If you know the name, you can find description, cost, etc.

1 Like

If they work, how long till they will be usable by players?

@AnSeDra, how did you get the title “decryption contestant”

By participating in the 2020 Decryption Contest

1 Like

Ooh, I really don’t know what to do now… That’s really tempting. I could copy my multiplayer, replayable and difficult level code. Then I could reset my progress, do the levels again and don’t get okar. Biggest mistake ever. He’s cool but I should’ve saved my 12,000 gems. I would be able to get Illia if I had that now.
Do you definitely get gems if you reset your progress? Just checking.
Danny

2 Likes

yay illias out cant wait to buy her(when i have enough gems that is)

1 Like