Talk about Minecraft!

Then yea, in bedrock it doesn’t kill.

1 Like

@JoPro_8000 said it did though… (so confused)

Idk It did by me, but im playing on console so it my be a little different

finally i have found this :grinning: :sweat_smile:

I just realised this thing has more replies than most other topics, and by ALOT.

Yes. It does

actually scratch that, it has the most

idk where to start :sweat_smile: :joy:

1 Like

Most? Bruh, someone get me a link to the Doritos 1 topic

2 Likes

sen it been talked about, never seen it

© ?{SPOILERS FREE}[“Doritos included”]Editing Google, CodeCombat hero slots,CodeCombat map, Doritos and other stuff LOL [Also Some Movie Ratings + Some Songs]FORTNITE!/#wayTooLongTopicDescription #TheTopicIsConfusingLOL.#IlluminatiConfirmed#OOF (Part 1)

Click this.

It. was. insane. They just spammed to like, 10,000 posts, and then the system closed it because that was the limit i guess. But they made a new one, and spammed so much, that they got to like, 200 posts the first day! I’m glad it was deleted, cuz for some reason I felt like I should have to read all those posts. I hear they got into some kind of argument and closed it down.

I found out you could upload skins, so I had to restart it to activate the skin!

5 Likes

ya i saw, its epik huh

Cool! Btw @098765432123 I asked my parents and they said no, you guys cannot join our private server, Sorry!

1 Like

im on bedrock and i villagers wont restock their trades, its crucial as thats how i get my harming arrows for the multishot crossbow, so it acts like a shotgun that one shots everything but the dragon and wither. The have bred recently is that an issue? or do they need to sleep, i hate getting concrete to expand my hall with rooms for beds

Idk, you may want to make sure they have access to their jobsite blocks. You also want to make sure that if you have a farmer that there is a composer near a farm to help him and a bookshelf near a lectern for the librarians

I’ll be able to open the server today and tomorrow!
Lydia

1 Like

They need access to a bed to restock.

1 Like
what do you want at a 1.18 update
  • new building blocks + vertical slabs
  • end update

0 voters

its kinda hard to choose

2 Likes