Pocket Edition cost about 7-9 USD, I bought Minecraft PC for 30 USD, it was about 2-3 years ago. I only play on PC currently. I used to play Pocket Edition, but it hurts my eyes because the screen is way too small. Imagine trying to play Pocket Edition with iPhone X, that was me 2 years ago.
i play on the nintendo switch and it was like $10 dollars for me i think
(I think) you can download the app on PC for free, but you can’t play any servers, you can only make your own worlds. On PC you can download for free and pay 30 USD to be able to play servers.
Edit: I quote from the internet:
" TRY MINECRAFT FOR FREE
- MINECRAFT FOR PC/MAC. You can play the demo mode of Minecraft for PC and Mac by registering for a Mojang account and then downloading the Minecraft launcher. …
- MINECRAFT FOR CONSOLES. …
- MINECRAFT : POCKET EDITION."
Maybe it’s a really good ripoff or a demo
You can’t get Minecraft PC for free unless you get an education edition or a cracked version of Minecraft, I think the education edition also costs money.
It doesn’t but you’ll need a educator/ student account.
love Minecraft it is fun who else loves It
@avery_witte i love minecraft, but if you read the whole topic it kinda says that.
P.S. is that Zelda on your profile picture?
no it’s link (20) characters
okay @cheddarcheese I am here.
what are you building?
or are you stealing from villagers?
I do not raid villages instead I raid the pillagers village type thing they have
And my house is in the sky.
i cant find any pillager huts send me a pic
Build up to your sky fortress. Build a tower with ladders up to the height you want your sky fortress to be.
- The tower here doesn’t have to be made of anything fancy, though if you want to keep it, it should probably match the material of your sky fortress.
- In creative mode, ladders are not necessary. In survival mode, they are the only way to get to the top!
Make the floor. Choose how wide and long you want your floor to be, what you want it to be made of, and get building.
- This is by far the hardest step, though it is far easier in creative mode. If you have cheats enabled, type “/gamemode 1” to go into creative mode, and “/gamemode 0” to go back into survival.
Build the walls: Build the walls of the fortress.
- If you build it up 2 blocks at a time, it will save a lot of falling damage.
- A wall that is four blocks tall, with a ceiling one block above that, will feel very spacious.
Build the ceiling. Again, this is much easier in creative mode, particularly if your walls are tall.
Build more floors to your house. If you want to have that really spacious feel, or to separate different stuff, or just to have multiple floors, then repeat steps 3 and 4 on top of the roof of your current fortress, as many times as necessary.
Decorate! Your sky fortress is now ready to be filled with both useful and decorative items. You can set your spawn in your fortress if you have a bed, which will save a lot of going up and down the ladder.
Build a floor. Make the floor as big as you want, but bigger floors increase the work load immensely.
Build your walls. Walls are a must-have for any house. Build these anywhere from 2 blocks tall to 4 or 5 blocks tall if you are in survival and want to save effort.
Build a ceiling. Just build a one-layer ceiling on the top of the house.
- This is a lot easier in creative mode
but I do not go on creative mode.
- Add more floors. You can use the ceiling for the floor of the next story.
Mine! Mine away a lot of the area around your house, or if you built it on a hill, mine away the hill.
Make a path to your house. Your house may be great, but if you can’t reach it, what was the point of making it? You can make a walkway from a nearby hill, mountain, or a ladder, or some combination of the two.
I got this of of https://www.wikihow.com/Build-a-Sky-Fortress-in-Minecraft
why is there lava in the background?
use beacons they give you enchantments like haste
Where to Find Pillagers . Pillagers can be found in the Overworld usually near villages where they will raid the villages and attack the villagers. If you are having trouble finding a pillager , you can summon a pillager using a cheat or you can use a spawn egg.
Where to Find: In the Overworld
Attack Method: Shoots arrows at you with a cro…
Hostility Level: Hostile Mob
as an exaple they are near villages like this on in the picture they often raid the villgers and treat them like slaves.
oh easy way to defend village iron golem army