Talk about Roblox

It is robux (20 chars)

3 Likes

ive heard of Poke and Ant but none of the others i forgot to mention i also watch Tofuu sometimes but manly JeromeASF Roblox (he has 3 channels)

4 Likes

can we please 1v1 in arsenal I am bad also my friend has a private want to do it in that private or do you have one?

my username is :iamafanofmoose
my alt is :ADAMANDCRYSTAL

@Lydia_Song

mine is ā€œMstr2000ā€.(20)

I donā€™t play roblox that often now, but I will friend you and tell you when I can play.
Lydia

1 Like

okay i will accept when I am online as well

I sent all of you guys a friend request @Gabriel_Knight @ineedhelpwithcoding @qjleny
Lydia

3 Likes

i piggo there is a glitch if you full screen go on the first stair down go right and your in the railing!

piggy? and also which map? and which book?

book 1 chap 1 staircase 1

um okok ohhhhhhhhh now i get it

who here plays bee swarm simulator?

1 Like

me iā€™m kinda good but not that good

i know how to never get caught by piggo choose house as the chapter
then unlock the outside and go to the basement there is a tunnel there if the piggos chasing you id advise you to go in the tunnel

I played Bee Swarm Simulator for a while back, but thenā€¦ I discovered so many other fun games on robloxā€¦ so I stopped playing Bee Swarm Simulator.
Lydia

2 Likes

there is another glitch on chapter 1 (house) wear the magma skin and then go to kitchen crouch next to the sink and go forwards and u can hide there and piggy canā€™t get u

guess your not talking to me as I donā€™t have that request

@Lydia_Song and anyone else, Do you KNOW that posting ANY username is not safe, someone could find your account and hack.

Do you posted any?

• Never
  • Yes

0 voters

my account got deleted after i asked my friend iā€™ll create a new one