Talk about the game Grounded

Does anyone have a Xbox one rn?

The pictures look like the movie “Honey I shrunk my kids!” Don’t know who’s seen it, it’s kinda old. But they end up that size in the backyard. They ride an ant once.

2 Likes

i saw all the movies for that series:
“Honey I Shrunk the Kids!”
“Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves!”
“Honey I Blew up the kid!”
“Shrunk”
but lets not off topic here… My dad plays grounded and its kinda annoying and funny…My dad has the hardest times with the fleas. His character is flailing as he tries to kill ONE flea!

1 Like

What’s grounded @Aslaya?

3 Likes

read the top I put it up there! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

woah this game is scary @Aslaya! that’s not as bad as Little Nightmares! :grin:

Hello and welcome to codecombat discourse! This is a cozy forum where you can share ideas, share fan art, get assistance for code, etc! Before you proceed, we hope that you review this topic, which shows all essentials of this board! Thanks!

Really?I watched them both and little nightmares was truly a nightmare
2 Likes

why is my topics for the new peeps!? no offence, @Mono hi wanna be friends?

none taken and right away? sure…

1 Like

yay! ok grounded is scary too try escaping the spiders!

1 Like

ha! anyway, do you guys have other topic i might be interested in? you know cause topic help and off topic look long.
Spiders are not very scary they are just part of the game unless your scared of spiders irl!

yeah, we have pm, I’ll invite ya there

oh, sorry, we have too many recipients, can’t add you there.Maybe @Aslaya knows any?

you can take @Starlight12 off she told me she’s getting off discourse… but @Mono you could try at least looking through some off topics…

1 Like

alright i’ll try but its a long list…is there a Little Nightmares topic?

1 Like

not that i saw… (20 chars)

1 Like

no, but you can create, @Mono

1 Like

alright i’ll create one tbh idk how many people will see it.

1 Like