Talk about the game Grounded

Grounded is a video game. You are in your backyard and you turn tiny! The bugs are big, the spiders are big, EVERYTHING is huge! How do you plan on killing a spider? I have no idea but we can talk about it! WARNING: THIS GAME IS ONLY ON XBOX ONE!!!

Since you changed the name I’m really thinking this topic is not necessary.

I don’t know if this topic is necessary or not. Can someone more experienced like @abc or @CocoCharlie or @098765432123 help please?

What’s grounded? (20)

it a survival game your tiny and your surviving your own backyard…

I don’t think so, I think you’re good.

A video game? (20 c.)

is this the (post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

topic? judgin from the first 4 posts

1 Like

yep! The bugs are bigger than you the spiders are the worst enemy to defeat so think about minecraft but less blocky and a story

No @thebagel. She made an unnecessary topic but changed it so I deleted my posts.

i was having a bad time trying to get a topic nobody talked about…

oh ok.

Interesting, I don’t like Minecraft so I don’t know if I’d like this game or not

its not blocky and you can’t just destroy anything you want and there is no creative there are only four characters you pick from too.

heres a pic of the logo:
and the spiders:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! yes it is a complete sentence

here’s a pic that shows you how small you are…
and the four characters:

1 Like

@Aslaya @enPointe77 since this is the only topic of this kind it is fine. As long as you all stay on topic here.

Yeah, but for the song topic it’s different.

1 Like

We aren’t talking about that.