TNT cannons for minecraft

Hey, does anyone have any ideas for more TNT cannons in MC??
Like pigs or so…

4 Likes

You could make a villager one, or some mobs who has high health, like iron golem.
Why villager, well you see Jimmy, if you put a dispenser with gear next to the villager, and activate it, the villager will be equipped with that armor (even though you can’t see it)
Then you can work on a villager yeeter.
~ Orb

6 Likes

Ooh cool!!! 20000 chars

2 Likes

i honestly did not know about that!

4 Likes

This is a normal TNT cannon.
You could put an armour stand with elytra in front of the water so the armour stand flies. (=

elytras can only be used by the player, they have no affect on armor stands, villagers, hostiles, etc

also use flowing water, or else only the front two actually launch stuff, also you can dispense armor stands from the front one

I really do not want to redact my own topic, but its pretty old and so please if you could not revive „dead“ topics that would be great. This topic is not TOO „dead“, but regardless no one has posted here in 6 months so it would not mean anything to me (Mumbo_6) in this case. Thanks!

He’s suspended you know.

Do you get who I am? PM me if you have further questions

actually jeb noted that if a mob is wearing elytra and it jumps off a height then it will glide making fall damage (nearly)completely useless.

not villagers or armor stands, and you would need an armored zombie to survive

Any form of “reviving” a dead topic is allowed as long as it is still on topic
Lydia

1 Like

@JoPro_8000 is Mumbo_6 @Ashmit_Singh.

wait then isnt that ban evasion?

Pm me for further questions

@Chaboi_3000 has said he can come on according to @JoPro_8000.

5 Likes

Ohk you seem like a good person MumboJumbo xD

1 Like

I know, i was just joking.