Topic for A.I genarated stuff

post your stuff that is made by A.I

this was made by Grammarly go

Once upon a time, there was a super hero named Guardian. He had super strength, the ability to fly, and was invincible to all forms of harm. But what made him truly special was his unwavering dedication to helping others.

Guardian spent his days fighting crime and protecting the innocent. He would swoop down from the sky to save people from burning buildings, and stop robbers in their tracks with a single punch. He never asked for anything in return, and always made sure that everyone was safe before he left.

One day, Guardian received a distress call from a group of children who were trapped in a burning building. Without hesitation, he flew to the scene and quickly assessed the situation. The building was about to collapse, and there was no way to get everyone out in time.

But Guardian refused to give up. He used his strength to lift the entire building up and carry it to safety. It was the most incredible feat of heroism anyone had ever witnessed.

From that day on, Guardian became a legend. People all over the world knew his name, and he was loved and respected by everyone who knew him. And even though he was a super hero, he never forgot the importance of putting others before himself.

more Grammarly go

Once upon a time, there was a plumber named Mario who lived in the Mushroom Kingdom. He was known for his bravery and his signature red cap and overalls. Mario’s life changed when Princess Toadstool was kidnapped by the evil Bowser. Mario embarked on a quest to save the princess and defeat Bowser, which would require him to navigate through dangerous levels and defeat numerous enemies. Mario was able to find power-ups such as mushrooms and fire flowers to help him on his journey. He also had a loyal friend named Luigi who joined him on his adventure. Together, they faced challenges such as dodging flying Koopa Troopas, jumping over bottomless pits, and swimming through treacherous waters. Mario’s journey eventually led him to Bowser’s castle, where he had to face off against Bowser himself. It was a tough battle, but Mario was able to come out victorious and rescue Princess Toadstool. From that day forward, Mario became known as the hero of the Mushroom Kingdom. Mario continued to have many more adventures throughout the years, always standing up to any challenge that came his way. He remains a beloved character in the hearts of many gamers and continues to inspire new generations of players.

That one is ACTUALLY FAX!

more gramely go

One of my favorite memories was when I stumbled upon a village. The villagers were so cute and friendly, and I loved trading with them. I also found a nearby abandoned mine shaft, which was filled with treasure and danger. I had to be careful not to get lost or fall into a pit of lava.

As I continued to play, I discovered new things about the game. I learned how to enchant my weapons, how to brew potions, and how to build intricate redstone contraptions. I even joined a multiplayer server where I made new friends and worked together to build huge structures.

Minecraft has been a part of my life for so long now, and I still love playing it. It’s a game that never gets old, and there’s always something new to discover. I can’t wait to see what adventures await me in the future.

ChatGPT attempting to make the “Most Interesting Man In The World” meme:

People really shouldn’t be worried about AI taking their jobs.

EDIT: I asked it again and it gave me this answer:

That is great!!!..!!!..!!!