[Idea] The starter warrior biography

I know this is becoming kinda popular, but I still enjoy to write these! I hope you enjoy :blush:!

„Once Upon a time, there were four children that dreamed of being warriors one day. The names they chose to have when they would grow up were: Captain Anya Weston, Sir Tharin Thunderfist, Lady Ida Justheart and Alejandro The Duelist. They Trained hard, they were so determined to become a warrior that they trained whenever they could. The four were best friends and eventually called themselves „The Fabulous Four“. One holiday The Fabulous Four started to go to a training lesson for warriors lead by Gordon The Stalwart and Okar Stompfoot. They actually learned a whole lot. Loyalty and Fighting were some of the more important „subjects“. They then started choosing their most suitable weapon for when they would grow up. It changed a whole lot, but one day it was decided. Anya decided to use the Sword of the Temple Guard, Tharin wanted to use the Runesword, Lady Ida picked the Sword of the Forgotten and Alejandro wanted to use the Mornings Edge.

10 years later

The Fabulous Four were Finally True warriors. They Left their village saying farewell and then rescuing Kith from Kithgard dungeon. It was a true challenge, but after they got to the final stage, where they only had to build a single fence, they were out of there. When they were out of the dungeon they found themselves on the side of a mountain. There was a village on the bottom and it said: “CODECOMBAT“ after fighting some more munchkins and sneaky ogres they knocked on the gate. A man with the name of @nick opened up. He was a bit grumpy and said: „How dare you disturb my 4-day grind in Minecraft. What do you want?“ The Fabulous four replied: „We want to join you!“ @nick screamed: „@Chaboi_3000?“ @Chaboi_3000 came and said: „You guys seem kind! How about we make you warriors for CodeCombat? Your stats would be perfect for the starter warriors.“ The Fabulous Four high-fived and then they were the true starter warriors. From that point on, every user of CodeCombat has at least used them once.“

This Is also a shorter one than usual, but let me know what you want to see next!

P.S. Thank you to my man @PeterPalov for helping me with this biography! (And also @milton.jinich he also helped me a little)

14 Likes

I love this part. It is very true also

4 Likes

Yea, I was kinda trying to make it funny. Thanks for helping me @milton.jinich!

3 Likes

LOL this part was funny :grin:

overall awesome job dude :+1:

3 Likes

I absolutely love the part bout Nick and Chaboi.

3 Likes

yeah its really funny (I dont mean that in an offensive way btw)

2 Likes

I think it was the best part. The only thing I did was create a name and gave a few ideas

1 Like

It still made the biography what it is today though! :smile:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Nice second paragraph!
Can’t wait to see what @nick and @Chaboi_3000 say!! :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

I saw that and was like oop. :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks guys! Who should I do next? You can also suggest like a group (like tier two heroes being Hattori, Amara and Hushbaum)

Next biography
  • Hattori
  • Amara
  • Hushbaum
  • Senick
  • Omarn
  • Gordon
  • Naria
  • Pender
  • Arryn
  • Nalfar
  • Okar
  • Tier 2 heroes
  • Tier 3 heroes
  • Tier 4 heroes
  • Tier 5 heroes

0 voters

What are tier 3, tier 4, and tier 5 hero?

1 Like

There is no Tier 5 hero(yet). Tiers are how we rank things. So like Alehandro would be tier 0

2 Likes

Okay thanks 20 chars

2 Likes

Tier 0: The starter warriors
Tier 1: Hattori, Amara and Hushbaum
Tier 2: Senick, Omarn and Gordon
Tier 3: Naria, Pender and Arryn
Tier 4: Nalfar Okar and Zana

Please don’t vote tier 5 heroes, because we already did them a while ago. I did not count it correctly :grin:

4 Likes

Okay, well it does not matter anyways i will do Okar next woohoo!

1 Like

Let’s do Pender @JoPro_8000 It’s interesting to make wizard’s biographies.

1 Like

If you say so, you can do it I dont want to disappoint the people in the poll :smile:

1 Like

You won’t disappoint people, because two choose Okar and two choose Pender.

1 Like